Chapter- 14 Kind

Guys, her past didn't end yet. I will inform you once it is complete. Until now, we have known what she has gone through and how miserable her life has been. We will know how she made herself strong and how she became the CEO of the 'Golden Leaf' company.

***

Diya, aka Aadhya's POV

When we are in our darkest times, even our shadow refuses to stay with us.
Now, I am in that phase.
I was walking on the empty streets on a dark night with a chilling breeze. Only the sounds of owls are accompanying. I don't know where to go or what to do, but I believe I can do something.

When I was still walking, I saw a woman trying to jump off the bridge, clutching her phone to her ear, talking to someone. 

Is she crazy?

I ran to her and pulled her down, making her phone land on the ground, and I held her till she stood straight on her feet.

"What are you doing? Are you insane?" I roared.

Here I fought with the devils for my life, and she just took her life away.

"Who are you? Why did you save me? Let me die!" she yelled.

"I don't let you die like this," I replied sternly.

"Why? Why are all the people doing this to me?" she yelled with tears.

"Just tell me why you want to die; if I can, I will try to solve your problem," I stated, holding her and not letting her do anything stupid.

"What can you do when my fate is like this? I loved a person madly, and he betrayed me after making me pregnant. How can I show my face to my father? What about his pride? He already sacrificed many things for me; now I can't let him sacrifice his pride for me," she remarked with tears.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes," she breathed out.

Here I am mourning over my child, and she is trying to kill her baby.

"Who gave you permission to kill the child who is still taking shape?
Are you really going to kill that innocent unborn life just like that?" I howled.

"I don't want to kill her, but whom can I show when she asks me about her father?"  She collapsed on the floor, crying hard.

"You know what? She can live without her father too. Tell her the truth, but don't kill her," I said, making her stand up.

"Cry as much as you want, but after this night, never ever think about killing yourself or that baby. You think your father will be happy after knowing you killed yourself because you wanted his pride. Nah, he will never live peacefully after this."  I tried to put some sense in her brain.

She suddenly hugged me, and so did I.

"I really loved him, and we married, but I found that he only married me for my money, and I also found that he was involved in drugs, so I left him. He also cheated on me with another woman. My father already told me that he is not a man for you, but I didn't listen to him before, but now I am regretting my decision," she cried, her heart out, hugging me.

That hug was needed for her and for myself too.

"Your baby doesn't need a father like him. So don't think much and go to your father; give birth to this child. You are enough for your child."  I comforted her, patting her back as she was crying in my embrace.

"What you said is right; I don't have a right to kill my baby. She did nothing; I was the one who took the wrong step, but now I can correct myself and I will raise her," she said, caressing her stomach after coming out of my embrace.