Finally

Hey folks 💗

It's been a long time, hasn't it? How are you all?

I know I took a lot of time to come back, but as you know, Aadhya's story is a little bit intense and, being a sensitive woman, it exhausted me mentally.
As an author, I go deep into the character to write better, like I associate myself completely with my character to write emotions clearly. And after and while writing Aadhya, I seriously dealt with nightmares and depression (Mainly these trust issues... I legit doubted intentions every male species around me, including my colleagues in my workplace). That's why I took a break from Aadhya for my mental health and in the meantime I wrote Naina's story, which is a rom-com. (If you haven't read it yet, then go and read it. I guarantee you won't regret it. )

Now, I will stop my ranting and will see the blurb.

Aadhya- and her journey towards love

Aadhya, the woman, who is broken from inside

Aadhya, the woman, who is broken from inside. Shourya, a man who is ready to fix Aadhya's broken heart. The story of a woman who hates men and the man who respects women.

Aadhya never wanted to start a family again after what happened to her in the past.
Shourya always wanted to start his own family as soon as possible.

Does this go any further when they two have different opinions on life? Will she ever accept his love and trust him even after so many betrayals?

The story of a CEO and an assistant but for a change here the CEO is Aadhya, and the assistant is Shourya.

***

Do you like the description and the story line?

I wanted to write this plot from so many days... Like CEO FL and assistant ML and I think Aadhya suits the best for this plot.

I hope you will love and enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Here is the link to that book, add to your library to get a notification when I upload it.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/353823917?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=_Shivani_1910&wp_originator=WxkkIGrM9rrsmDX6vbOxS7W7Uh%2F3bxLvvaE9ciG58EUYQXOQSLU8WW2vVJ5aS5NycB764buj93icJMJFWPzS7B1tEzH6k7Mfsl6%2BqprH0%2BwHRJj91NfHlRkdR0o1Er%2BG

Updates will start from 1st dec 2023.

With Love

Shivani 💜