Chapter- 25 lessons

Aadhya's POV

"You have to stop all this now," she said suddenly.
Before I could protest, she quickly added, "And that's final; no more arguments."

I looked at my dad. "Ok, I will take Rose out to eat something," he said, understanding me.

"Bye, Mamma, I love you," Rose said, kissing my cheeks before stomping out of the room.

After confirming that she left from there, I looked at Anshu, who was already looking at me mad, but worry was evident on her face.

"I am sorry; I would have been more careful," I said with guilt as I made them worry.

"You really made us worry, but it's not your fault though," she sighed and sat beside me on the bed.

"But I am serious about what I said earlier," she said in a strict voice.

"Anshu, you know how many girls are suffering because of them. Nearly 30 girls are being kidnapped by them each month. Just imagine what they are going through."  I sat up and tried to convince her.

Just thinking about all the girls they tortured made my eyes wet with tears.

"Ok, ok, don't cry; just stay quiet for a few days. After they forget about you, you can continue your process," she said, wiping away my tears.

"Thank you, thank you so much," I replied in joy.

"You were crying for two minutes," she mocked.

"But my angel made me happy just now," I replied, and I hugged her.

I didn't get any major injuries; it's just a small wound on my head and scratches on my hands and legs. So, they discharged me the next morning.

"Thank you so much for saving me, Vishwanath ji," I said to him as I am now in his ward, where he is getting treatment. He also got small injuries, but as he is old, it was hard for him to cure them immediately.

"It's ok, Miss Aadhya; you are just like my daughter," he replied without the slightest bit of anger.

I talked with him for a few minutes and told him about my plan before getting out of his room.

"I am sorry, doctor Ayansh," I said to his son, who was going to his father's room with the nurse.

"It's alright, Miss Aadhya. It's not your fault. If he saved you by betting on his life, then you must be important to him or he likes you so much. So, you don't have to be sorry", he said softly and went in.

.
.
.

As Anshu asked, I have stopped the case but never stopped digging into it. Whenever I close my eyes, I can see the pleading eyes of the little girls who were forced to become sex workers.

Apart from them, all the people learned their lessons.

Rohith left Mira, and I terminated her from my company, aka AR Interiors. And I gave her the experience letter with the crimes she committed so that she couldn't get a job anywhere. Rohith really loved her, but her betrayal broke him, making him regret what he had done to me in the past.

On the other hand, Mira became completely helpless as her husband divorced her, and she doesn't have any job to support herself. She was working here and there as a waitress.
Her parents also denied helping her after finding her true colours and what she had done to me.

Anurag also can't help her, as he himself became a beggar. His wife divorced him and took all her property and all the things back from him. He can't get a job, as no one is going to give him any job after knowing I am against him. He can't even find a place to live, and I am the one who made him that vulnerable.