Chapter- 17 Spending time

Aadhya's POV

"What are you doing?" Anshu asked when I was packing a gift.

"It's a gift for a girl who motivated me to live when I was breaking down," I replied.

"Someone motivated you, and you motivated me, wow," she commented.

"What's that?" she asked curiously, pointing at the box.

"A bracelet and a jacket with a handwritten thank-you letter," I replied.

She gave me her jacket, so I am giving her the first piece from the most famous designer, which is going to be released next month.

I am really thankful to three people other than Anshu and my father. The boy who saved me on the night when Vikram left me on the road to die. The girl who motivated me to live, RJ Naina, and the man who bought me the ticket for me to go away from there. Because of them, I am here, breathing. Of course, I am also thankful to Sanjay; he saved many girls' lives that day and tried very hard to save me. I will be indebted to him for life.

"Shilpa, please courier this to the RJ office,"  I said, giving her the address of the RJ station where Naina works.

"Ever since you became CEO, you haven't spent much time with us,"  Anshu commented with a pout.

"Sorry, I was a little busy, but today we are going to spend all the time,"  I chirped.

"Leally, mamma," two-year-old Rose asked with her baby voice, which can melt my heart.

"Really,"  I said, taking her in my arms.

"Where are we going?" Anshu asked.

"How about starting with shopping?"  I said with raised brows.

"Yeah, it will be fun. It's been a long since we went shopping,"  she said excitedly.

"Let's go,"  I said, taking my purse.

"Drive to the shopping mall,"  I said to my driver, Dhamu, settling on the backseat with Rose, and Anshu sat beside me.

Soon, the car stopped in front of a shopping mall.

"First, we will buy for Rose," I said, and Anshu agreed.

"How is this dress?" I asked, showing a sky-blue princess frock.

"Wow, that's beautiful,"  she replied, and I asked the salesgirl to pack that one.

"This is also beautiful, what say?"  she asked, showing me a red frock that was really beautiful and that suits our Rose too.

"Pack this one and that one too,"  I said to the salesgirl, giving her all the twelve dresses we selected for Rose.

"Now we select for ourselves, chalo (come on),"  Anshu said, dragging me to the ladies section.

She selected many dresses for her and tried all of them while I was taking care of Rose. 

After trying approximately 25 dresses, she selected 11 for herself.

"Now it's time for you to select," she said, taking Rose into her arms.

"No, I am fine; I don't need anything," I replied.

"No, that's not working now; you have to buy for yourself too," she ordered seriously.

"Ok, madam," I saluted playfully.

"What are you even selecting, Aadhya?"  Anshu sneered in disbelief. 

"Suit," I muttered.

"For god's sake, you only have suits in your whole wardrobe, and you are selecting suits again," she exclaimed.
"Select anything other than suits," she said.