Chapter- 29 Blacksheep

Author's POV

Anshu opened her eyes with great difficulty; her head was aching and her throat was burning with thirst. While she was still in a daze, previous incidents flashed in front of her eyes, making her realise that she was not safe.

Her eyes snapped towards the man when she heard the voice, which was very familiar to her.

"Dhruv," she mumbled.

"You woke up, darling," he commented while settling on the chair near her. She was whimpering in pain until she saw him. All her dizziness flew away at the speed of a rocket after seeing him there.

"What are you doing? And why did you take me here? Leave me; as I said, I never disturbed you; then why on earth have you kidnapped me?" She roared madly, but her tears betrayed her.

"Do you think I kidnapped you because of whatever relationship we had in the past?" He asked lazily, and she looked at him, confused. If not for that, then why did he kidnap me? That's the only thought on her mind.

"No, darling, you are mistaken. It was over between us the day you decided to leave me. This is another thing; I kidnapped you because of your best friend and family member,  Aadhya," he confessed.

"What, Aadhya, why are you taking her name with your filthy mouth? Why is this related to Aadhya?" she questioned madly.

"It seems you don't know,"  he chuckled. "The case she filed and the trail that is going to happen tomorrow are about me. She freaking collected proofs against my brother and me, fucking  bitch," he cursed, and her jaw dropped on the floor.

"It's you who tortured her five years ago,"  she asked in disbelief. Tears are flowing from her eyes endlessly.

"Yeah, that's me. I enjoyed her vulnerable condition, and she was so nice when she was begging me to leave  her," he laughed evilly.

Listening to his reply, her life turned upside down. She never thought that the father of her child was the rapist for her sister, Aadhya.

Yes, Dhruv was the one whom she loved and married despite her father's disapproval, but she found his true colours soon after their marriage. As she was the proud daughter of Krishna Mehta, she slapped him and left him immediately. But after leaving him, she found herself pregnant; she wanted to die, and after that, she met Aadhya, who motivated her to live.

As for him, he never loved her. He was just interested in her body and her money, as he and his brother were not that known in the dark world at that time. After she found out about him, she just left him, and he also didn't drag that topic up because his brother was already disappointed in him when he married her. His brother warned him to leave that girl as soon as possible, as she was always a threat to them because she was a rich girl, and her father also had the power to destroy them as they were still a small gang back then.

"You bastard, you ruined her,"  she roared and stood up from the ground, then raised her hand to slap him, but before that, a hard slap landed on her cheek, making her fall to the floor by force. Blood oozed from her lower lip.

He didn't leave her with one slap. He beat her with a leather belt, as he personally likes to torture people, especially women.

He sat on the chair while Anshu was lying on the ground in front of his feet, whimpering in pain.

"Now we will call your soulmate," Dhruv commented while taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Hello, who is this?" Aadhya asked as soon as she picked up the call.

"Don't tell me, you didn't remember my voice,"  he chuckled evilly.

"What do you want?" she asked calmly.