Chapter- 33 The end

Hey homies ❤

So, this is the last chapter of this book and you will get bonus chapter too, which is the preview of book 2.

I want to share something with you... 😊(Applause please).. today I have completed one year journey with wattpad (wipes happy tears 🥺) one year back this day, I have uploaded the first chapter of my first book... After one year, today I am uploading last chapter of my third book (smiling proudly 😁).
When I have completed my first book, it had only 200 reads but I didn't lose hope and didn't stop writing. Today, that book crossed 100k reads and about my second book, it is nearing 900k, which I never expected.

I never thought that I will get this much love from guys but You made it possible.

And I never expected that you would support Aadhya's story this much, as many people like to read love stories with arrogant male lead and innocent female lead who can't fight for herself, which I can't write.

Keep supporting me as you are doing now....❣️

Thank you guys and I love you so much 😘❤

Happy reading.. 💕

***

Aadhya's POV

After 6 months...

"Rose, where are you?" I called Rose loudly after searching for her in the whole mansion.

"Mamma, why are you shouting? I am here only," she said from my back.

"So, you are here for the whole time." I narrowed my eyes, and she giggled.

"You are getting naughty, Rose," I exclaimed in disbelief, but a smile made its way to my lips, looking at her giggles.

"Mamma, It's not me who is getting naughty, but you were unable to find me even when I was walking behind you all the time," she said, acting seriously, and that made me smile even more.

"Really," I remarked, and I started tickling her.

"Mamma, leave me," she roared in between her giggles and ran to her grandfather.

Once she was out of my sight, my smile disappeared from my face. I was acting happy in front of her, but my heart never felt at peace after losing Anshu.

My dad was injured badly; they said he only had a 50% chance to live, but today here he is with us, safe and sound.

He was broken when he found that Anshu was no more, after waking up from a coma after two months of Anshu's death. He didn't even have a last look at her, and that made us sad even more, but he composed himself soon. He said she hasn't left us; she is there with us and will be with us. If we feel sad, then she will feel sad too.

Rose was also broken when she found that Anshu was never coming back to us. My little angel has gone through so much at her young age that she has to see her own mother's death. She has witnessed many cruel things, and I feel sad for that.

If I have an option, then I will make her forget everything she saw that day.

All my thoughts halted when Rose called me.

"Mommy, I am hungry; let's have breakfast,"  she said, rubbing her stomach.

"Ok, call grandpa," I said, and she ran away, calling her grandfather.

She came back with her grandfather when I was arranging plates on the dining table.

Soon we sat and I served them the food, and we had our breakfast in a lively environment. Rose talks so much; her giggles are the only thing that keeps me sane.