Chapter- 9 Heavy heart

Diya aka Aadhya's POV

When I woke up, it's already dawn and I found myself on a hospital bed. beside by bed there is a boy sitting on a chair with closed eyes, he is the one who took me to this hospital. Night incidents flashed in front of my eyes, "baby", I roared and got up.

"Sorry, mam, they said you has miscarriage", that boy said and I cried out loud.

I lost my baby, the baby whom I wanted to hold... for whom I wanted to become the best mom. My baby lost his life even before living.

My sobs getting louder and louder thinking about my baby.

"Control yourself, mam", the nurse said patting my back.

After unknown period of time, I stopped crying but my heart didn't stopped aching for my baby.

"They said you can go home after taking medicines and here are your clothes, I asked them to wash it as there was so much blood on your clothes and I am student who can't afford to buy a new set of clothes for you", he said giving me my clothes.

"Thank you so much for helping me", I said gratefully and went to washroom to change, which is on the corridor.

I changed my clothes and cried my heart out again, before washing my face. I paid the bill and head out of hospital without saying good bye to that boy. I don't to want face him again.

I went to my apartment but there are others in our house and they are unpacking their things.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?", I asked them walking in to the house.

"We are the new tenants here", he replied.

"And who rented you", I asked.

"Mr. Vikram", he replied.
"Now can you go as we have a lot of things to do", a woman commented coming out from the bedroom.

He rented the apartment without even telling me. Where can I go now? I don't even have phone to call him as he smashed my phone last night.

"Can I borrow your phone, once", I asked them. They looked at each other before nodding at me.

"Here", that woman said and given me the phone.

I called Vikram's number immediately. I know I can't live with him now, after what happened last night but who gave him permission to rent the apartment.

"Hello, this is Diya", I said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Why you called me?", he asked irritated.

"Why did you give the apartment to rent?" I asked him.

"Because I am not going to live there anymore", he replied casually.

"Then what about me?", I asked.

"Go to hell, I am in no mood to hear your drama", he hissed. I don't know why but I don't want to argue with him anymore.

"Fine, where are my things?", I asked.

"I threw them out", he said and disconnected the call. When I tried to call him back, he switched off his phone.

I gave back her phone and thanked her before stomping out from there.

I don't know where to go, I don't even have my phone or money with me as I left my wallet at the hospital. I don't have any friends to call either.

I am walking down the street with tears in my eyes, blaming my fate for all these and the comments from my back making me weak.

"Look she is the woman whom they are showing on the TV", I heard one woman voice.

"Look how shamelessly she came out after all these", another one said.

"Didn't you heard, she said, he raped her", another comment.

"Look what she is wearing... She is wearing revealing, that's why he raped her", after hearing that I looked at myself to know what I am wearing. I am wearing white full sleeve shirt with maroon skirt which ends two inches above my ankles. Like seriously which part of me is revealing.

"Even it is a rape, she became impure".

"I know her before; she talks with everyone with smile and giggles for lame jokes that's why he took it is a hint".

Many comments are going on my back and lots of whisperings I am hearing but none is supporting me. All the people blaming me for others dirty deeds. I am walking through these many judging eyes.

But I didn't understand one thing, why I have to be shameful and sit in the house not coming out? What is my mistake... Someone raped me and another one released my naked videos... When they aren't shameful for their despicable deeds then why I have to? I am the victim here but they are accusing and taunting me.

And why my dress decides the rapist mood... If dress is the solo reason of my rape, then why the little kids was getting raped, what are they wear revealing?

If I am talking with a smile on my face that means, I am polite and that shows my positive attitude. and if I am giggling for small reasons, that means I am lonely and a small lame joke can make me smile, that doesn't mean I am giving hints.

How I became impure just by someone's touch...? is purity is something that go away when someone touches your body? if that's the truth then every married woman is impure because their husbands are touching, aren't they?

I am angry, don't know on them or on that Anurag or on me for not able to save myself and my baby. I am not a good mother, I can't even able to save my baby.

I walked between all the gazes and ignoring all the comments which are making me mad at myself and reached the house which gave me many traumas and depression. Yes, it's my parents' house.

I knocked on the door gathering all my strength. My mom opened and door and her face twisted upon seeing me.

"Why are you here?" she asked madly. Is this what a mother asks when her daughter come home but here is my mom.

"Can't I come", I asked controlling my tears which are threatening to fall.

"No, you can't. Not after what you have done", she roared and my father and brother came out hearing her.

"What I have done, mom? I asked.

"You are asking me what you have done", my mom roared.
"You became the talk of the town, today all the people are talking about you".

"You are a shame to our family's pride, because of you, we are unable to go out", she spat madly.

"Mom, I haven't not done anything wrong", I remarked and the tears I am holding fell from my eyes.

"Whatever, we are not going to accept you as our daughter. from today onwards you are not our daughter and we are not your family", my father declared.
"You are equal to dead for us".

"Dad, is this how you treat your daughter", I commented standing outside the house with tears on my eyes.

"I just said you are not our daughter anymore, now get lost from here", he howled.

"Mom, mom", I am calling but without thinking twice they threw me out of the main gate. I looked at them one last time, my parents are looking so mad and I glanced at my younger brother who refused to look at me.

With heavy heart and scattered feelings, I started walking from there.

***
Hii guys❤

How is the update?? Let me know in comments 😇

Let me clear you one thing... The boy who saved her is no one, just a random person so, don't think much about him now...

Vote and comment your thoughts and suggestions 🥰

💜💜