Chapter- 4 betrayal

Tada.. Surprise.. 🥳🥳

What do you think about updates on alternate days 🤔
well, you have to comment if you want updates on alternate days.. 😁😇

***

Diya aka Aadhya's POV

After the incident at Rohith apartment, I cut off all the ties with both of them. I never expected that my boyfriend would cheat on me, that too with my best friend.

Yeah, that day the girl who was having sex with Rohith was Mira, Once my best friend but not now.

I lost my best friend and my boyfriend on the same day. It really hit me hard but I can't cry over the past, right? so, I decided to leave it alone and started preparing for my entrance test.

I studied hard to get a seat and, my hard work paid off when I got the seat in prestigious university. 

Leaving all the bad memories behind, I glanced at the photo of Mr. Krishna Mehta sir, who is god of designing in the whole country and my inspiration to become a designer.

"Come home early, don't roam around and watch what you wear", my mom commented without any emotion.

"Ok mom", I replied and had my breakfast before heading to the university.

Standing in front of the university gate, I vowed to study hard without concentrating on anything else other than my studies. 

I entered university and searched for my classroom and the rest of the day went in a blur.

Days are passing, and I was engrossed in my studies. I didn't make any best friend till now because I, no longer believe in best friends after what happened with Mira.

Still, I made some friends. Trisha, Vivan, Ranjith and Nitya, these are the people who can share their notes with me and I can borrow some materials from them.
I talk to them only about studies other than that, I don't tell my personals to them and I don't ask about their personals too.

Two years passed in a blink of an eye. Like always, I am great at my studies, always getting distinctions. I am completing my degree in one year with the scholarship, yeah, I didn't take a penny from my father for my studies. The scholarship which I am getting is enough for my studies.

"Hey Diya, help me in this", Vivan asked when we all doing assignments on the library. We four always does assignments together, and let me tell you, Vivan is the dumbest in our gang. We have to repeat the same topic two times to make him understand.

"Ok", I said and helped him and he asked me to help him again on next page.

"If you help him like this, he will make you complete his whole assignment", Ranjith commented playfully and we all laughed.

"You know, Raghu said he has feelings for our Diya", Vivan said.

"You mean that corner seat guy who always sleeps on class", Trisha asked.

"Yeah", Ranjith replied.

"He doesn't even have time to sleep then how come he saw me and developed feelings for me? Don't tell me he saw me on his dreams", I said playfully making all laugh once again.

We completed our assignments in lively environment and decided to go home as it's already getting late.

"Tell me where you live, I will drop you", Vivan asked. He is bad at studies but good at driving, actually he is good in all, other than studies.

"No, I will go by bus", I replied immediately.

After saying good bye to them, I boarded a bus and get home.