Uh... Uh oh

Tw; karennnnnnnnsssss! The biggest Tw of them all!

———————

Tommy froze. His father walked into the room. "Tommy? Techno? What's going on?"

Technoblade had his face in one hand. Tommy was frozen, terrified of even moving.

Of course, Soot was still playing on the ground with his toy mouse. 

Philza looked around. "What... What is all of this? Is this... Is that... Why is there a cat in your bedroom, Tommy?"

"It... It showed up?" Tommy tried. 

Techno sighed in the corner.

Phil also sighed. "Tommy, where did the cat come from?"

"He's mine." Tommy said firmly. "He's mine, and I'm not letting you take him away!"

"What?" Phil asked. "Tommy... from where?!"

"From school..." Tommy said. "Like, two or three months ago..."

Techno and Phil both stared. "You've been hiding a cat for months?" Techno demanded.

"Where?" Phil exclaimed.

"My room." Tommy admitted. 

"For three months?!" Techno cried. 

Tommy's ears flattened and his head drooped. Soot realized and left the mouse, jumping up next to Tommy. He rubbed against the blonde's arm. "Please." Tommy whispered. "Don't make me get rid of Soot."

"Toms..." Phil trailed off. 

"No! He's my cat! He's mine! His name is Soot and I feed him and he's always there for me! I need him!" Tommy grabbed Soot and held him close. "If you get rid of Soot then I'm leaving too!" 

"Would you calm down for five seconds!?" Phil cried. "I'm not going to make you get rid of the cat." 

"Seriously?" Tommy cried. 

"Seriously?" Techno echoed. 

"If Tommy's been taking care of Soot for as long as he says he is, then he's been taking very good care of Soot." Phil said. "And I think that a threat to run away was pretty much all I needed. You really care about this cat, don't  'cha Toms?" 

"Yes!" Tommy yelled. 

"Then, so long as you continue to take care of it, I don't see why we can't keep a cat." Phil shrugged. "It'd be kind of nice to keep something that's four legged around the house." 

"Thank you Dadza!" Tommy cried. "Thank you thank you thank you!" 

Phil laughed as Tommy lept up to hug him. "Now, why don't we go to the pet store and get Soot some proper toys and such?" 

"You're kidding!" Techno exclaimed. "Tommy can't even take care of himself, let alone a cat! Are you crazy?" 

"He seems to have been taking care of it pretty well, actually." Phil said. 

"He, not an it." Tommy interjected. 

"Sorry, he." Phil said. "He seems very well taken care of, for a ten year old. 

Tommy grinned. "So I can keep him?" 

"Am I the only one who is sane here?!" Techno demanded.

"He is cute." Phil said crouching down to Soot's level. He reached his arm out and Soot pressed against Tommy's leg.

"Here." Tommy got up, abandoning Soot. He pulled out a bag of treats. "These are his favorite." He handed a couple to Phil.

Phil held the treats out to Soot, who sniffed the avian's hand warily. He quickly lapped up the treats but didn't dart away. Soot sniffed Phil's hand again. He smelled of paper, Tommy and Technoblade, and food- good food. Soot pressed his face into Phil's hand.