The grieving process is... definitely a process.

It had been two weeks since Tommy's death. 

Tommy's death. Wilbur still didn't think it was real. He still thought his little brother was going to  burst through his door and come bother him about some new hyperfixation or something. Or he'd run in and hide from Techno because he stole something. Or he'd run in and beg Wilbur to play him music. Or he'd run in and do something!

Wilbur sobbed, turning over in his bed. He hadn't showered in... two weeks. He hardly ate, mostly slept and cried. 

Of course, Techno and Phil didn't do any better. Phil didn't get up for at least a week, and he barely spoke to either one of his kids. Tommy had been his only biological son, and he was gone. 

Technoblade didn't talk at all. Wilbur hadn't seen his brother in two weeks. He tried sitting outside the pinkette's door, but Techno never left until Wilbur ended up falling asleep.

Wilbur was scared. He wanted his family back! The sun had died, and now they were just stumbling cold remains, no purpose, no guidance. 

So Wilbur threw out a lifeline.

"D-Dream?"

"Wil! Oh my god I haven't heard from you I was so worried! I tried calling you, the entire group's been calling like mad! Where have you been?"

"I'm scared." Wilbur whispered. 

Dream stopped. "What's wrong? What happened? What's going on? What can I do?"

"Nothing is okay Dream." Wilbur said. "Nothing. Me and Techno and Phil, we're not okay."

"Talk to me."

"Nothing is going okay anymore! No one is speaking or eating and I don't know how to help! I just... I want things back to normal! I need them back to normal."

"I know Wilbur. You're scared, I know."

"It's not just scared, I'm worried and sad and... I'm hurting!"

"What can I do?" 

"I don't know," Wilbur whispered. "But nothing is okay anymore." 

"Give me two hours." 

"What?" 

"I have an idea. Give me two hours. I think I know how I can help." 

"Dream... You don't have to..." Wilbur tried. (Accidentally wrote Tommy and then almost wrote Addison sad...) 

"I want to." Dream promised. "Come on Wilbur, let me help." 

"But..." 

"You did call me. You can't go back now." 

"I know." 

"Two hours." Dream repeated, hanging up. 

Wilbur sighed, putting his head against the wall. He didn't know what Dream was planning, but he hoped it didn't involve going anywhere. He hadn't showered in... an embarrassingly long time. 

------------------------

"Heyyyyyyy guyyyyyyys!" Dream grinned. He had Eret, George, Sapnap, Wilbur's girlfriend Sally that Dream had met like once, Fundy, Ranboo in Eret's room (They're brothers), Tubbo was with him, Sam - Eret and Ranboo's dad, Badboyhalo, Skeppy, Karl, Quackity, and Foolish, Dream's older brother, was half listening in the corner. 

"Guess who I got a call with!" Dream said excitedly. "Wilbur! He called me! And I have an amazing idea..." 

--------------

Philza often sat alone on the couch. 

He wasn't exactly sure why. Maybe it was because he was just waiting for Tommy to burst through the door, even though he knew it would never happen. Maybe because he didn't know what to do. He was at a stalemate. He didn't want to move forward, not without his son. 

So he was there when there was a knock on the door. 

Phil slowly stood up, stumbling over the door. He opened it. On the other side was Puffy, Sam, Eret, Dream, George, Tubbo, Sapnap, Karl, Wilbur's friend Sally, Ranboo, Fundy, Skeppy, Badboyhalo, Quackity, and Foolish. "What... What are you guys doing here?" 

Puffy smiled gently. "We're here to help," she said, pushing past Phil and into the house. "This place is a mess. Where are the kids?" 

"You... What?" 

"We're here to help!" Bad repeated. "You shouldn't suffer alone." 

Phil was stunned as Sam wrapped his arms around Phil. "Wilbur called me," Dream explained. "They're upstairs I assume?" 

Phil nodded, still too stunned to speak. Dream went upstairs and came back down with Wilbur and Techno. They both looked terrible, pale, eyes all red and puffy, with massive bags underneath. Their hair was all messy, unshowered. Phil assumed he didn't look much better. 

"Alright!" Puffy said, clapping her hands. "First, we're cleaning up. This place is a mess, and the kitchen!" She walked off, going into the kitchen with Foolish following. Bad gave Phil a quick smile before dragging Skeppy to go help. 

"What... What are you all doing here?" Wilbur asked. 

"You said you needed help. Help has arrived." Dream smiled. "Turns out I needed less that two hours." 

Techno turned to Wilbur. "You did this?" he asked. 

Wilbur nodded, looking down. 

Techno hugged his brother close, shocking everybody. "Thank you," he whispered. 

"You're welcome." 

The barrage of people swept Techno and Phil into the dining room. Wilbur stayed behind, with one person. 

Sally. 

"Hey," she smiled gently. 

"Hey," he repeated. "Sorry... I must look disgusting." 

"Not to me," Sally smiled. "Wilbur, not to me." 

He fidgeted nervously. What the hell was he supposed to say to this redheaded goddess in front of him. "Uh... Sorry I kinda ghosted you there." 

Sally shrugged. "I got a hold of Dream, who told me what was going on. I'm... I'm so so sorry about your brother." 

Wilbur nodded. "Me too." 

Sally wrapped her arms around Wilbur's hips. "Wil... I want to help you. I really really do. Please don't shut me out." 

Wilbur looked into her bright blue eyes. "I won't. I promise." 

She looked so beautiful. Her curly red hair was almost falling into her beautiful face. They joked that Sally was a salmon, because she was a swimmer. But she moved more like a dancer, or a fighter. Grace, but you also knew she could kick your ass at any given moment. 

Wilbur tucked a strand of hair behind one of her ears. "I'm going to kiss you now, alright?"

There Quackity, he asked for permission. 

She nodded, and Wilbur kissed her, right there in the living room. 

And it was wonderful. 

And then it was interrupted by a bunch of idiots. 

George, Sapnap, Dream, Karl, Quackity, and Techno all started cracking up. Phil was also standing there smirking, his arms crossed. "So," Phil said. "So... You wanna tell me something?"

Wilbur and Sally turned bright red, separating. Techno held his hands up. "Don't stop on our account," he laughed.

Sally turned away, hiding her face. But Wilbur saw laughter in her eyes. "Come on," he said. "Let's see what they did."

———————————

So everyone's banded together. The bois are helping out!!!

So... Madberr, thank you for being the one person who comments on this and talks to me. Are you happy?

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind.

You are loved!!!

-TheMidnightStorm!