Phil's here, by the way

XD

While writing this I had to do a presentation to a small group. First no one else in my small assigned group was there, so I was like okay cool I don't have to do anything free writing time. Then he added other people to my group (of nonexistents). No one was done besides me (*cough* tryhard *cough*) and I had to present to the small group. Not only did my white ass completely butcher pronouncing the names, but no one else was talking after about two minutes except me. IT WAS SO AWKWARD 😖

Tw; Hospital and medical stuff! 

---------------------

Philza was working in his office when he got the call. Sometimes, he was able to work from home. Other days, he had to go in the office, which was about a half hour from his kid's school and their house. Luckily, both brothers had either bands after school or clubs. So Phil normally had time to leave work and pick the boys up. 

So Phil was in his office when his phone went off. A text from Wilbur. 

Hey big bro. Hey dad. I... I'm so sorry. I know that you guys would have rather I died instead of Tommy, and I'm sorry that couldn't have been a reality. I'm sorry I was an uninvited burden and I'm sorry you had to deal with me.
You gave me the family I never had, and I will forever be grateful. But I don't want to be a burden anymore.
I love you.
-WilburSoot

Phil immediately started spamming Wilbur's phone, but there was no reply. He ran to his boss. "I have to go!" he shouted. 

His boss gave him a concerned look. "Your boys?" 

"Yes!" 

"Go." 

Phil sprinted to his car, not even having any of his stuff, but still spamming and trying to call Wilbur or Techno or someone who would pick up! 

Then he got a call. 

"Hello?" Phil demanded. 

"Philza Minecraft?" 

"Y-Yes, this is him." 

"There's been an accident." 

Phil slammed on the breaks. "W-Where? What happened?" 

"The roof collapsed. Your boys were on top." 

"What?" Phil demanded. Both of his boys? "But... Why were they on the roof?" 

"We're currently undergoing an investigation." 

"Undergoing an investigation?" Phil repeated. "Where are my boys!?" 

"L'manberg hospital." 

Phil immediately turned onto the freeway. "I'm coming." 

"Sir-" 

"No one is going to tell me otherwise." 

"Sir-" 

"What the hell condition were they in? What happened? What were they doing up there?" 

"Sir, I've already told you, we don't know." 

"How did the roof collapse? What kind of shit school is this?" 

"Sir, we are going to conduct a thorough investigation and get to the bottom of this. I promise." 

Phil sighed, hanging up soon after. He was going pedal to the metal speeds; he'd only ever gone this fast when... 

When he was trying to get Tommy to the hospital. 

"Fuck it," Phil swore, pulling over. He abandoned the car, ditching his overcoat and taking to the sky. He got to the hospital in half the time, landing quickly in the front. 

He ran inside, rushing up to the front desk. "Hello? Can you help me? I'm looking for my sons!" 

"Name?" the receptionist asked. 

"Wilbur Soot and Technoblade Watson." 

"No, your name." 

"Philza Watson." he amended. 

She frowned at the screen. "That's odd. We have two entries for a Technoblade, but no Wilbur." 

"That can't be right." Phil said. "They told me both of my sons were here, not just the one." 

"I'm going to go check on something, wait here." the receptionist ran off. 

Phil couldn't sit down, pacing the practically empty waiting room instead. He couldn't breathe, couldn't move, couldn't think! What was going on back there? 

The nurse came back minutes (though it felt like hours to Phil) later. "Okay. One of your sons is in surgery, the other is unconscious. What likely happened is one of your boys said the other's name when asked for his own. Happens more often than you'd think. Which one of your boys is Technoblade?" 

"Pink hair. Wilbur has the brown curly hair and..." Phil frowned. "I can't remember what he was wearing..." 

"It's alright, a lot of their clothes were damaged and had to be removed. Alright. Your son Wilbur came in here with a broken leg, concussion, couple of broken ribs, dislocated shoulder and partially collapsed lung." 

"Holy shit..." Phil whispered. 

"It's alright. We drained the fluid from his lung and surgery to relocate the leg bone and ribs. He is expected to make a full recovery, even though he hasn't woken up yet and we are worried about a couple of scratches and infection." 

"Okay," Phil breathed. 

"Technoblade is still in surgery. He came in here with a fractured wrist, broken leg, strained shoulder, several broken ribs, and a severe concussion." 

"Severe? How severe?" Phil demanded. 

"There was bleeding in his brain." 

"Holy shit..." Phil repeated. "Is he going to be okay?" 

"There's a chance he sustained some form of memory loss or loss of function. We won't know unless he wakes up." 

"Unless?" Phil echoed. 

"There is a chance that your son won't wake up." 

Phil's breath caught in his throat. "W-W-What do you mean?" 

"If there was too much head trauma... he may not wake up." 

Tears welled in Phil's eyes. "I'm so sorry." the receptionist said. "We'll come get you when one of your sons are awake." 

Phil didn't move even though there were people rushing all around him. Someone slammed into him, apologizing frantically, and that snapped Phil out of his spell. He stumbled over to one of the chairs and sat innit. He didn't know how long he sat there, his mind spinning. 

How could he live without his boys?

-------------------

Hee hee I like causing problems. 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind! 

I'm vibing to Rasputin... 

YOU ARE LOVED!!!

mrotSthgindiMehT-

(Hee hee it looks like meth)