And I'm making things so so so much worse...

So... this story got worse and worse in my brain. MASSSSIVE TW for sewerslide (su*cide) for the rest of the book. This is your one and only warning. Please, PLEASE, stop reading. Now. PLEASE!!!

Stay safe lovelies! 

--------------------

The whispers at school followed Wilbur no matter where he went. Everyone had some version of Tommy's death. There was also some idiotic boys making fun of him. 

Then, one day, it all just went to hell. 

Wilbur wasn't exactly feeling great, so he sat alone outside, trying to just write or think. He didn't really care. He just... didn't want to people. 

And of course, an entire group of the most idiotic boys walked up to him. 

I refuse to believe that in any universe ever (also I'm lazy) that the members of the DSMP would say what's about to go down, so... these people remain nameless. It's better this way, because now you know that you'll never get vengeance for what's about to happen. 

There. Now you won't sleep tonight. 

"Hey Wilbur..." one of them drawled. 

"Heard about your brother." 

"Real shame." 

"I heard he killed himself." 

"I heard he poisoned himself." 

"Please, he OD'ed." 

"Isn't that the same thing?" 

"None of that is true." Wilbur snapped, looking away. "It was an accident." 

One of them shrugged. "Sure. Whatever you have to tell yourself." 

"It was!" Wilbur insisted. 

"I don't think I'd live with myself if I just let my brother die." they snickered. 

"I didn't let him die!" Wilbur cried. 

"Is it true he died in your arms?" 

Wilbur froze. "...Just leave me alone," he whispered. "Just go away." 

"You probably are alone now huh? Real fuckin' lonely." They laughed. "I don't think anyone would miss you if you just jumped off the roof right now." 

Wilbur stiffened. "N-No... My brother, my dad, they'd miss me." 

"Really?" one demanded. "Please. It's no secret that Technoblade prefered your little brother over you." 

Wilbur was beginning to falter. "N-No..." 

"Please!" they sniggered. "You're just some little stray pussy they didn't even want. You know that." 

"Just an unwanted burden." 

"You never were what anyone wanted you to be." 

Wilbur's hands balled into fists. He... He did know that, didn't he? Afterall, Tommy had hidden him at the beginning. No one had even wanted a cat. 

One of the boys leaned in real close to Wilbur's face. "I bet that your so called "brother" would rather you die instead of your little brother." 

That was the last straw. Wilbur broke, jumping at the kid. 

Of course, there were four of them and one of him, but he didn't care. He just wanted blood. 

Well, if Techno didn't want him then, he'd probably want him now. Bloodlust and all. 

The kids beat Wilbur into a pulp, punching him in the face so he'd definitely have a black eye. At least these kids weren't complete assholes, and left him alone once he was down. 

Wilbur laid there, thinking about what they'd said. Maybe... Maybe they were right. 

Maybe he should have died instead of Tommy. 

-------------------

Right after lunch, Technoblade got a text from Eret. 

HEy Tec! Is Wilbur feeling alright? Do you know if he left early? He was in my first period and I saw him alone at lunch, but I figured he probably needed some space. He's not in my fourth period tho... I'm kind of worried. I feel... off. 

Techno stiffened. Wilbur always told Techno if plans had changed, if he'd left early, if he wasn't feeling good. 

Techno immediately shot Wilbur a text. Wil, where are you? Eret said you're not in class. 

Read 12:13 pm

Techno frowned. Wilbur never, never, left people on read. Not unless he was upset or angry... 

Techno's hand shot up. "I have to go to the toilet!" he said frantically. 

"There's already someone out," the teacher said. 

"I... I have to go." Techno just stood up and left. 

He texted the group chat. Guys. Wilburs missing and idk where he is. Somethings wrong but idk what. Please just helpme. One last time. 

Dream;
We're searching the entire school. We're not leaving you Techno. We'll find him. 

Techno sighed. His class was on the second floor, and he frantically dashed down the halls, searching for somewhere, anywhere Wilbur would have gone. 

Then, he got a text. 

Technoblade checked his phone frantically. It was a text from Wilbur in a group chat Techno had of the two brothers and their dad.

Hey big bro. Hey dad. I... I'm so sorry. I know that you guys would have rather I died instead of Tommy, and I'm sorry that couldn't have been a reality. I'm sorry I was an uninvited burden and I'm sorry you had to deal with me. 
You gave me the family I never had, and I will forever be grateful. But I don't want to be a burden anymore. 
I love you.
-WilburSoot

Technoblade booked it down the hall. 

His piglin features were completely out. His ears were straining for any noise, but all he could hear were kids talking, lockers closing, footsteps on the roof. 

Wait a second. 

Footsteps... on the roof... 

Oh Wilbur. 

Techno dashed up the stairs. 

--------------------

Okay if this doesn't get me called into the counseling office I don't know what will. 

Please please please please DO NOT listen to ANYTHING I wrote in this piece. You are SOSOSOSO valid, so beautiful, so amazing and everything you do (provided you don't kill people) is wonderful and perfect. YOUUUUUUUUUU AREEEEE AMAZING!!!

If you take anything from this chapter, take what Dream did. Never leave your friends when they need you, alright? 

YOU. ARE. SO. SO. SO. SO. LOVED!!!

Stay safe! Stay happy! Stay kind! 

Btw, sometimes my writing mimics either characters innit or accents I'm hearing and we were watching a cowboy movie so sorry if this is a little weirdly written. 

-Themidnightstorm!