Moments, I guess

Props to my friend for fixing my Wattpad and getting me around the fact that it was banned which ended up fixing it meaning it's no longer banned and I'm so incredibly confused. 

Tw; bullying/getting beat up, mentions of past abuse, nightmares, blood. 

-----------------------

When it was about two weeks before Christmas, Phil rounded up the three boys to go to the mall again in order to purchase Christmas gifts. Technoblade and Wilbur were allowed to go on their own, Tommy could as well, but he had to check in about every hour with Phil. 

Techno was of course drawing a complete blank for Wilbur. He didn't really know the kid that well, what on earth was he supposed to get the brunette? 

So Techno decided to stalk him. 

Hoping to find something that Wilbur looked at for himself, Techno followed the brunette without him noticing. It was a little difficult, since that kid was almost hyperactive, noticing everything and glancing everywhere. But Techno was used to avoiding the best of them, and followed silently. 

Wilbur wasn't getting distracted by much. He focused on some things for Tommy, Phil, and even Techno, though he didn't land on anything for Techno or Phil.

But then he passed a shop and immediately slowed. 

Techno hid. It was a music shop, and Wilbur glanced around him before going in. Techno, of course, followed. 

Wilbur didn't hesitate, he made a beeline for the guitars. Techno hid behind a shelf and watched, waiting. 

I like the thought of Techno just crouched behind a shelf peeking out at Wilbur. 

Most of the guitars were up on shelves, but there was one on a stand for people to try. Wilbur picked it up, strumming a few of the strings. He must of had perfect pitch or something, because he started retuning it by ear. 

Then he started playing. 

Techno started recording, to send to Phil. Wilbur was so focused, so beautiful. Techno thought he knew what Wilbur was playing but he wasn't quite sure. 

For a few minutes, the shop was filled with Wilbur's guitar. Then a worker walked up to him. "You play?" she asked. 

Wilbur stopped, shrugging. "I, uh, used to," he said. 

She smiled, tucking her long red hair behind her ear. "Well, you should again," was all she said. 

Wilbur put the guitar back on the stand, smiling. "Um, th-thank you," he said. 

He left quickly after that, and Techno sent Phil the video. 

Where are you? Phil asked. 

The music shop on the 2nd floor. 

Can you get it for me? I'm supposed to be meeting Tommy in ten. 

No!!! Techno sent back. I'm getting it for him!

Get him something that goes with the guitar! 

Techno sighed. Fine. I'll get him like picks or something. Okay? Happy? I'll get you your stupid guitar. 

Thank you. 

Techno rolled his eyes. He walked up to the redhead and asked for a guitar and some personalized picks. 

"Sure!" she grinned. "I'm assuming that was your brother." 

Techno nodded. "I've been trying to figure out what to get him. I don't really know which guitar I should go with either. I'm not really a music person..."