Shooping

It's two thirty and I can't sleep and haven't slept and I need sleeeeeeppppp....

On the bright side, I have jelly beans!

Tw; panick attac

———————

A few days after Wilbur got better, Phil announced he had to take them shopping.

"Tommy needs school clothes anyways," Phil said before Wilbur could protest. "You've been stealing clothes from Technoblade and I know you need some more things. Alright?"

Technoblade grinned at Wilbur. "Don't argue, he'll just buy more stuff the more you protest."

Wilbur sighed. "Fine," he whispered.

"Perfect." Phil smiled. "Now eat your breakfast. We have a busy day ahead of us!"

The three boys ate- meaning Tommy scarfed his food and Techno tried to read under the table- and got dressed (with Wilbur stealing clothes from Techno) before Phil had them all pile into the van.

I fell asleep at three...

They didn't often go to the mall, so of course TommyInnit was ecstatic. Even Techno was excited,  which wasn't the most normal thing. Wilbur was a little nervous, but he liked Tommy's energy. 

Tommy, of course, tried to jump out of the van before it was even moving, but Techno stopped him. 

The boys and Phil all clambered out of the van and walked (Tommy sprinted) to the entrance of the mall. Of course, Wilbur had never been to a mall and was a little nervous about how big it was, but he knew his brothers would protect him.

Wilbur didn't even think about what he'd just thought. It just came so naturally. Tommy and Technoblade, they felt like his brothers. 

Of course, they didn't know that. And Wilbur wasn't going to tell them! What if they felt the same?

Before Wilbur could beat himself into a panic, Tommy grabbed his hand and dragged him into a clothes shop. "Look!" Tommy cried, pointing at a red t-shirt.

"Bro, that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen," Techno rolled his eyes. 

"Is not!"

"Is too."

"Is not!"

"Is too."

"Is not!"

"Wil," Phil interrupted. "What's your style? Favorite color?"

"I... I don't really know," Wilbur admitted. "Last time I dressed was when I was twelve."

"What about when you shifted?" Tommy asked.

"What?" Wilbur turned towards him.

"When you shifted?" Tommy repeated. "Like, when we weren't around?"

"What are you talking about?" Wilbur asked.

Phil turned. "Wilbur, when was the last time you shifted into and out of a cat?"

"When you guys told me to," Wilbur answered. 

"No, before that." Phil looked more and more concerned.

"...When I was twelve," Wilbur answered.

Everyone froze, turning towards him. "What?" Tommy demanded. "I have to shift every day!"

"You're supposed to shift every day," Phil said to him. "No wonder..."

"Explains why you passed out," Techno finished. "You'll have to talk to Dr. Nihachu or something."