So I broke me bestie...

I'm sorry what?!

WHAT?! 

HOLY CRAP WE MADE IT WE GOT TO NUMBER ONE AND TWO ON A LEADERBOARD (Omg the fact that it's that leaderboard though lol)

THERE'S AT LEAST 2.3 THOUSAND BOOKS ON THAT BOARD!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS!!!! THAT IS AMAZING THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!! <3

For this you get a long chapter (pretends I wasn't just too lazy to separate this because I couldn't figure out how). 

I GASLIT AND CONFUZZLED MY BESTIE NOW THEY'RE LAYING ON THE FLOOR SOBBING

Y'all I wanted to talk about something real quick. For all my ND folk. 

My friend was just super nervous to do a really simple stim in the cafeteria cause she didn't want to get stared at so I just said fuck it and started acting insane so people would stare at me and not her because well people stare at me already. 

You, and you're stims ARE VALID! And AMAZING! You are beautiful just the way you are! Do not hide yourself for someone else. Screw them! If anyone is mean to you we have an entire arson and murder squad as well as a therapist (Me) that will take care of you and also kick their ass. I know it's hard (trust me I know) but you guys are amazing and deserve to feel like yourself. YOU BEAUTIFUL FANTASTIC BITCH!

I agree completely. Kick their ass. 

That... That wasn't the reason for this... never mind. 

Alright guys get some popcorn for this one because this chapter was over 3,0000 words (No not all of it is me screaming). So I reccommend you get comfty, grab a snack, drink some water, and we'll start the show. 

I'm not fixing that awful spelling. You're on your own. I'll at least make the story legible. (Yes that was a genuine attempt of Storm's.

Hey what's your favorite flower from 1970? 

----------------------

Wilbur packed a bag with a hoodie, flashlight, thirty bucks (in case he got robbed, he at least had something), and a granola bar and water bottle. He didn't exactly know what to pack, so he decided that was enough and stole the keys to Techno's car which probably wasn't the best idea but it's finnnnne.

He drove up to Dream's house fifteen minutes before midnight. "Damn," Dream said from the front step. 

"You said don't be late." Wilbur replied. 

"Man I just said that cause it sounded cool." Dream laughed. "Scootch over, I'm driving." 

"For all things sacred do not crash this, this is Techno's car." Wilbur just climbed over the center console like a psychopath and let Dream drive.

Dream wheezed. "Okay okay. Let's go." 

He started the car and pulled out of the driveway. Wilbur started the conversation. "So... What's all this talk about an alternate reality? Is this like necromancy shit?" 

Dream shook his head. "Oh it's so much stranger than that." 

They stopped talking and rode in silence for about fifteen minutes until Dream parked in the middle of the woods. "We'll have to walk the rest of the way." 

"You are aware that if you kill me Techno will murder you, yes?" Wilbur smiled nervously. "And it will be ten times worse." 

Dream laughed. "Look, what happened was George and I were screwing around in the woods and we stumbled across this portal. I'm not gonna kill you."