I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS WITHOUT A TITLE! XD

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS! I PLAY TUBA AND I MADE IT TO STATE TODAY! I'M SO EXCITED AND OVERSTIMMING AND LHSFJH:DFKLJSDLKFJ:LSDKJ!!!!!!! 

Because of my recent victory over life, I've found motivation. So you get Sally. 

We'll talk at the end because HOLY SHIT I'M TOO EXCITED THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

Btw; when I'm happy or angry or basically feeling any emotion my hands shake and when I'm happy I kinda lose my ability to control my hands so sorry about spellilng errors (like that) 

--------------

Sally slammed into the hospital. "Where is he?" she demanded. "Where's Wilbur?" 

"Sally?" 

Sally whirled around. Phil was standing there, looking more broken than even when they'd performed an intervention. She ran over to him. "Where is he? Is he okay?" 

"You came..." 

"Of course I did!" she cried. "Dream told me what happened. They're still having to dick around with the police, but I came as soon as I heard." 

Angelicaaaaaaaaaaa

"I would have come sooner, but my manager's a dick and wouldn't let me leave." 

Phil smiled a little bit. "You didn't have to..." 

"Yes I did." Sally said firmly. "When shit like this happens, you don't call. You come." 

"Thank you." Phil said sincerely. "I have no idea how my boy found you, or keeps you around. You really are amazing." 

Sally ducked her head, hiding a smile behind her red hair. "So, how are they? Any updates?" 

Yeah, we took off while you were in the bathroom. Because we hate you. Now go take this meal voucher that doesn't work. Go fetch! 
Note to self; shouldn't write when I'm on cloud nine. Because if it's a reference, it gets written. 

"Wilbur's expected to make a full recovery." Phil answered. 

Sally sighed in relief. "And Techno?" 

"He..." Phil sighed. "He's had some bleeding in his brain. They don't know what's going to happen, or what could be wrong. Or... if he's even going to wake up." 

Sally's eyes widened. "No..." she whispered. "No way. He's Techno. He'll make it. I know he will." 

Phil nodded, his eyes misting over. "I just... I hope so." 

Sally shook her head. "No. He'll wake up. He has to." 

"Wilbur's already woken up once." Phil said. 

"He has?" Sally smiled. 

"Yep, but he had to be sedated. Sally... there's something I should show you. Come sit." 

Phil guided Sally over to the chairs and had her sit down before he pulled out his phone. He showed her a text. 

A text from Wilbur... 

Hey big bro. Hey dad. I... I'm so sorry. I know that you guys would have rather I died instead of Tommy, and I'm sorry that couldn't have been a reality. I'm sorry I was an uninvited burden and I'm sorry you had to deal with me.
You gave me the family I never had, and I will forever be grateful. But I don't want to be a burden anymore.
I love you.
-WilburSoot

Sally's eyes widened, and her breath hitched in her throat. "No..." she whispered. "This isn't... this..." 

"Sally, I think..." Phil sighed. "I think they were up on the roof because Wilbur was about to commit..." his voice broke.