Sicky boi... (Did I already do that title?)

Brought to you by my strong desire for this specific ship, despite being aro/ace. 

THE SMP NEEDS MORE FEMALES AND NO ONE CAN CHANGE MY MIND. 

lowkey though, why is it that like 90% of the most popular youtubers are male... that makes me sad. 

Thanks for not being a sexist asshole <3

Tw; hospitals, being sick/delirious, small mentions of needles. 

--------------------

When Wilbur started to wake up, he still felt like shit, but more like a... numbed version of shit? It was hard to explain. Everything felt numb and weird. His head still felt warm, but super foggy, and he couldn't quite focus. 

"Hey Wil," a kind voice from a green fuzzy blob said. "How ya feelin' mate?" 

Y'all think it's dream don't cha? 

" 'm fine." Wilbur slurred. 

Whoever was next to the green blob chuckled. "Told you he'd be pretty out of it," a female voice said. "Wil, do you know who I am?" 

Wilbur blinked slowly. "You're pretty..." he mumbled. 

She laughed. "I was looking for a name, but thank you love." 

"They said he may be pretty delirious," the familiar green blob said. 

The girl sat next to Wilbur's bed. "Wil, can you tell me my name?" she repeated.

"Hi Sally..." Wilbur mumbled. "You're pretty." 

"So you've said," she laughed. "How are you feeling?" 

"Hot..." Wilbur looked over. "Hi Dadza." 
Dadza!!!

"Hey Wil." Phil smiled. "Do you need anything?" 

"Drugs?" 

Sally laughed. "Trust me, they have you on so many drugs it's a wonder you know your own name." 

"I still feel like shit..." Wilbur mumbled. 

"I'm sorry love," Sally said sympathetically. "Why don't you just get some rest. I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning." She turned towards Phil. "You should try and get some rest too." 

Phil sighed. "I can't sleep." 

"You need to try," she said firmly. "I'll stay with Wil, someone else can watch Techno. We'll wake you up if anything changes." 

"They can't die in the night..." Phil whispered. 

"I'm righ' 'ere," Wilbur mumbled. "I ain't goin' nowhere. You lot woul' be lost without me." 

Sally sighed. "Yes we would," she whispered lovingly. 

Phil blew all the air out of his lungs. "Fine," he said. "I'll go try and get some rest. You better tell me if they get any worse." 

"We will," Sally promised. 

Phil left, and Sally kept running her hand through Wilbur's hair in an attempt to comfort him. "Get some rest love, you need it." 

"I mus' look like shit," Wilbur whispered. 

"Not to me," Sally shook her head. "Wilbur, not to me." 

Wilbur giggled. "You're cute when you're worried." he said, sounding delirious. 

Sally sighed. "You need sleep, and you're shivering. Do you need another blanket?" She grabbed the one he had and pulled it towards his chin. "I don't know if it's the meds, but you're such a baby when you're sick, know that?"