You said you wanted to fall into oblivion

Same trigger warnings as last time!!!

---------------------

Wilbur looked down the roof, just thinking. He watched the kids from the preschool added to the high school (I don't know, my school has it. Basically a preschool, plus some high schoolers can take a class to help babysit them). He watched one kid fall, and another run over, checking if they were okay. A third helped them up. Wilbur sighed. 

Those kids, they were so innocent, so free. Where did that go? When did the kids stop helping each other when one fell? At what age did the world turn them so badly, they were telling each other to die? When did that happen? How did they screw up the world so horribly, that kids were telling each other to die, people were out there robbing each other, murdering each other, breaking apart the world? The kids like Wilbur, who'd been abandoned and left, forced to starve in streets. Kids like Tommy, who died at the age of ten. Kids like Niki, who shot themselves the second they lost their hope. 

And kids like Wilbur, who wanted to jump off a roof, just to escape their problems. 

Wilbur watched the kids, tears pouring down his face. He knew that his family- Techno and Phil probably didn't want to hear from him. Probably didn't even care. But... He wanted them to know how much he loved them. 

So he sent them a text in a little group chat they had. 

Hey big bro. Hey dad. I... I'm so sorry. I know that you guys would have rather I died instead of Tommy, and I'm sorry that couldn't have been a reality. I'm sorry I was an uninvited burden and I'm sorry you had to deal with me.
You gave me the family I never had, and I will forever be grateful. But I don't want to be a burden anymore.
I love you.
-WilburSoot

Wilbur walked to the other side of the roof, unable to look at the happy children anymore. He couldn't bear to think of the times Tommy had acted just like those kids. Running around, playing, no idea what was meant to be. 

Yeah I slid that in there... 

Wilbur was done. He was going to make things right. 

He stepped off the roof. 

------------------

Technoblade bolted up the stairs towards the roof. Wilbur please Wilbur don't do this no Wilbur Wilbur Wilbur! 

He raced to the roof, running to the side towards the forest. He was just guessing, but he doubted Wilbur wanted to look at kids right now. 

He saw his brother. 

Wilbur was standing at the edge. He jammed his phone in his pocket, looked out at the woods. 

Then he stepped off the edge.

--------------------------