Epilogue

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE THIS UNDERSTIMULATED?!

We're on spring break and it's five in the morning istg go to bed Storm!

I'm sorry, what is this? The QSMP?

What's going on??? 

Are we just supposed to forget? That Dream is a tyrant? Wilbur's insane? Tommy... anyways. They're not going to be anything else... how can we just forget?

Please don't forget them.

————————

Wilbur took a deep breath, staring into the unknown of the black and blue liquid in the portal. He tightened the straps on his backpack and turned back to his family. 

Phil looked fearfully into Wilbur's eyes. "You sure you have everything?" he asked. 

Wilbur shook his head, grinning. "Nope!" 

This was it. He was going to live in the DreamSMP. He was going to live with Tommy in Dream's perfect world. 

Phil sighed, shaking his head. "Okay, but you're like 90% sure right? Food? Water? Your guitar? Everything?" 

Wilbur smiled. "Don't worry Phil. I'll be fine. I promise." 

Phil nodded sadly. "I know. I know Wil." 

Techno was leaning against a tree. "So... This is it, I guess." 

Wilbur spreaded his arms. "Get in here," he said. 

Technoblade stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Wilbur, holding his taller-yet-younger brother tightly. Just like he did that terrible day... 

"I love you older bro," Wilbur mumbled into Techno's shoulder. 

"Don't do anything stupid without telling me first," Techno said back. 

Wilbur laughed. "I won't. I promise." 

They broke off the hug. "And hey," Wilbur continued. "Maybe you could come live in my country." 

Techno laughed. "Please Wil, be serious. I'm an anarchist, through and through." 

WIlbur grinned. "Worth a shot." 

He turned to Phil and Kristin. "Make sure they don't do something stupid," he told Kristin.

"Ay!" Techno laughed. "You're taking the stupid with you."

Kristin interrupted the two boys. "I'll watch after them," she promised, stepping forward to wrap her arms around Wilbur. "You look after you and Tommy."

Wilbur gave her a grin. "Maybe you could come and meet him sometime."

Kristin smiled sadly. "I'd like that."

Phil gazed at Wilbur worriedly. "None of that!" Wilbur chided. "I'll be fine, I swear!"

Phil sighed. "I just... I still remembered some small cat my ten year old boy found that changed our life forever."

Techno shook his head. "Leave it to Tommy to find the one cat that's actually a cool brother."

Wilbur smiled and walked to the portal, looking back one last time. "Bye guys."

Kristin covered her mouth with her hand, Phil had worry shining in his eyes, and Techno just grinned and nodded at his brother. "Don't die," Techno said.

Wilbur laughed. "Noted," he said, saluting his family and falling backwards into the portal.

When he opened his eyes, he was on his back in the bright sunlight. "Wil!" he heard a loud voice shout.

Wilbur sat up. "Tommy!" he greeted.

"Did'ja do it?" Tommy asked. "Are you staying here forever?"

Wilbur nodded. "I am," he said. "You and I, forever."

———————————

...well shit.

We're done!

Um... hey?

Massive thanks to my bestie, my big bro, Avocado (still doesn't spell that right) cause he's the best editor and I can't/couldn't have done this without him. 

Luv ya sis.

Can I have your ice cream?

NO!

Lol. Anyways, thank you for leaving the reads, votes, and comments throughout this story. There is another in the works so be on the lookout for that!!!

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind.

Thank you guys, for everything.

You are loved 

YOU ARE LOVED!!!

TheMidnightStorm (and editor)