So we got a woman. First a cat, now this.

I'm sorry hold on. 

NO ONE bothered to tell me that I've been spelling Kristin wrong this whole time! It's not Kristen it's KRISTIN. 

Wait are you serious... 

lol. 

I"VE HAD LIKE TWO BOOKS WITH THIS CHIC IN THEM AND NO ONE"S SAID ANYTHING!

I'm not happy.... 

Who was first in the SMP? Phil or Techno? (Sorry I'm stupid sometimes)

HC; When you come back from the dead, your hair is partially white, right? But whose hair is completely white?

Puffy's.

Just saying.

---------------------

About six months after Technoblade and Wilbur got out of the hospital, Phil took them out to dinner. 

Things had been going well lately. Techno and Wilbur were still both struggling with Tommy's death, they all were. But they'd been excited by Kristin's (not Kristen's) new arrival into their family. They really liked her. She was really nice and an amazing social worker. Wilbur also learned she liked to sing, so she was automatically his favorite person ever. 

"Did something happen?" Techno asked suspiciously. "Are you trying to buy us?" 

Phil shook his head with a smile. "Nothing's wrong Techno. I just wanted to treat you guys. It's been rough lately, but I'm happy we're able to be here, ya know?"

Wilbur and Techno sighed, and Phil realized he should have chosen his words more carefully. "Um... there is... something," Phil admitted.

Wilbur nodded. "You knew it," he said to Techno. 

"I did," Techno agreed.

"Would you two quit that and listen?" Phil asked. "Thank you. I've... well, you guys know Kristin."

"You mean the chic who keeps you from dying alone? Yeah, we know her." Techno smiled.

"Gosh your sarcasm is on point today." Phil rolled his eyes. "Listen. Kristin and I... have become close..."

"Yeah no shit, she's here almost every night." Wilbur laughed.

"Seriously what is with you two?!" Phil exclaimed.

"Well you're acting weird!" Wilbur cried. "Just spit it out."

"I wanna marry Kristin."

Technoblade and Wilbur both froze. Phil sighed. "I'm asking you guys... if you would be okay with me marrying Kristin."

Wilbur and Techno looked at each other...

And smiled.

"Well no shit you're gonna marry her!" Wilbur laughed.

I love misgendering people and just getting the note from my editor "Her, Kristin's a woman"

"What?" Phil asked.

"Well she is here all the time," Techno agreed. "We had a bet pool going with the group on how long it would take you to ask her." They were both laughing.

"Who won?" Phil asked.

My brain; who's a gambler... wait.

"Quackity, if you ask her soon." Techno frowned.

"Well, I am planning on it soon." Phil smiled. "So... you guys are cool with me asking her?"

"Of course," Techno grinned. "But if she says no we may disown you and adopt her."

"Ouch," Phil laughed. "Well at least y'all like her."

————————

Well fucking of course they got married! Those two? Are you serious? 

It was beautiful, and lovely, and not something Wilbur ever wanted to repeat, not only because he wanted this to work but also because it was stiff and formal and boring and horrible to stand there for what, an hour? 

ADHD sucks... 

During the reception, Wilbur stepped out to the lawn in order to get some air. He was happy, but... 

He missed his brother. 

Poor Tommy, he would have loved Kristin. She was so kind and beautiful, Wilbur knew that she and Tommy would have gotten along great. He deserved a mum, always did, especially one like Kristin. 

"Hey," a voice said behind him. 

Wilbur whirled around. Dream was behind him in a gray suit. "Hey," Wilbur smiled, wiping away tears he didn't realize he had. "What's up?" 

Dream shrugged. "Wondered if you wanted some company." He leaned against the railing on the deck. "Really pretty. Your parents picked a good spot." 

Wilbur nodded. "They did." 

Dream turned to him. "So do we want to talk about why you're crying at your parents wedding or do you just want me to leave you alone?" 

Wilbur sighed. "I was thinking about my brother." 

"Tommy?" 

Wilbur nodded. "He would have loved Kristin..." 

Dream looked thoughtful and stayed quiet for a few minutes. "What if..." he began. "What if I told you there was a way you could see your brother again?" 

Wilbur gave him a confused look. "I'm not talking about Techno..." 

Dream looked him dead in the eyes. "Neither am I." 

"Are you serious?" Wilbur demanded, turning to face Dream. 

Dream nodded. "It involves a lot of magic, an alternate reality, and a bunch of other crazy stuff. But it is possible. I see your brother all the time." 

"You do?" Wilbur was shocked, his eyes wide. "Why haven't you told us anything about this? Do you know what I would give to be able to see my brother just once? Say goodbye?" 

"You wouldn't have to," Dream grinned, before his face shut down again. "But you have to understand, this reality is... different. Your brother... He can be whatever he wants to be." 

"What is he like?" Wilbur asked. 

Dream shrugged. "Pretty much the same, but he's older now. He's not the ten year old you know." 

"I want to meet him." Wilbur begged. "Please." 

Dream sighed. "Two nights from now, sneak out and meet me at my house. Midnight. Don't be late." 

----------------------

Enh, we'll make it another chapter, why not? 

AHHHHHH WE'RE SO CLOSE TO THE ENDING!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!!

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind! 

You guys are so amazing and so loved and so valid and even if you don't think so I do and that might mean nothing to you but if I mean it someone else does too! Trust me! 

ALso we hit 2K reads like what?!?!? That's nuts!!! 

-Th3M1dn1ght$t0rm