And now, the screaming

Same TW's as last chapter + hospital and another massive TW that will spoil everyting so maybe have someone else read this first because I don't want to spoil but the TW is MASSIVE!! I will recap at the end if you can't read this chapter. 

Stay safe lovelies!

-------------------------

Tommy Innit had been vomiting the entire day. No matter what he ate drank, or did it always came right back up. His brothers had skipped their clubs and band and came straight home to be with their brother. Phil had banned them from snuggling with Tommy so they didn't also get sick, but of course the two boys ignored him and snuggled with their brother. He cried a couple times, but he was so exhausted and dehydrated he mostly just slept. 

"Boys?" Phil asked hesitantly. Wilbur and Techno wriggled out from underneath Phil and joined him in the kitchen. 

"What's up?" Wilbur asked. 

"I... I'm really sorry to do this to you, but I have to pick something up from work. I tried to get out of it, but I can't. I just need you to watch Tommy for a few minutes. Half an hour, tops." 

Wilbur and Techno exchanged a glance. "You want... us to look after a sick child?" Techno demanded. 

"No, I don't want any of this." Phil rolled his eyes. "But what else can I do?" 

"Of course we can watch him Phil," Wilbur said. "He's been sleeping quite a bit anyways." 

After that Phil rambled a bunch of instructions and scenarios (that I don't feel like writing) and all the two remembered was try and get him to drink water, which meant he was most likely going to vomit... great. 

After that, Phil left. Wilbur and Techno just watched whatever Disney movie Tommy had up -Why was that boy watching Tangled????- until Tommy woke up. 

He let out a sleepy mumble and snuggled closer to Wilbur, who gave a triumphant look at Techno. "Morning sunshine," the brunette said. 

" 's mornin'?" Tommy mumbled. 

"No hon, it's like five in the afternoon." Wilbur said. 

"Fuck," Tommy swore. "Whe'e's Phi'?" 

"He had to grab something from work, he'll be here soon." Techno said. 

"Toms?" Wilbur asked. "Phil told us to try and get you to drink some water." 

Tommy sniffled. "Don' wan'a." he mumbled. 

"Aww... Toms, I know... but you could get super dehydrated." Techno said. "Just try to get a few sips down, alright?" 

Tommy sighed, letting Wilbur grab the cup and guide the straw to his mouth. He took a few sips before shoving the cup away, groaning. "I can't..." he mumbled. 

"Just try and keep it down, Theseus." Techno encouraged. 

Tommy shook his head, and Wilbur scrambled to grab the bin, which Tommy dumped his guts into. 

Of course, he didn't have much to throw up anymore, so he ended up mostly just dry heaving. The poor blonde was still suffering, tears running down his face. Wilbur rubbed the child's back and Techno just kind of... sat there. 

What? He wasn't good with kids! Or sickness! Or anything...

 When Tommy finally stopped dry heaving, he just stayed there, breathing. Techno took away the bin and went to go clean it out. He could handle vomit, but not the crying child. 

Yeah he's fine. 

Trying to stop Tommy from crying, Wilbur suggested to play Hamilton. "I'll make Techno do the Daveed rapping..." he suggested.