I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry... I'm so so sorry...

I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm so... I didn't- I'm sorry.... 

Tw; mentions of d*ath, past trauma/abuse, hospitals, tears, screaming, 

-------------------

Wilbur stopped, his brain not functioning. 

What had he just said? He couldn't... it had to be a mistake! It was a mistake! That wasn't Tommy, his sunshine! Tommy wasn't allowed to be dead! Not Tommy! 

Phil just collapsed. His legs buckled and a sob escaped him. Technoblade attempted to hold him up, but he mostly just slowed the blonde's fall. Wilbur didn't even notice. His head was hurting, his heart was racing, it couldn't be Tommy! 

"Wil?" Techno croaked, trying to get the unresponsive brunette's attention. "Wilbur, look at me. Look at me Wilbur." 

Wilbur's thoughts were spinning, he couldn't even hear Techno calling him. All he could think was Tommy, Tommy! Tommy! 

"Wil!" Techno said again, reaching out to grab Wilbur's wrist. 

Wilbur flinched back. "No!" he cried. "No! He's not dead! No!"

Wilbur ran off, slamming through the doors. He ran down the hallway searching desperately for Tommy. He had to find him, he had to find his brother!

"Wilbur stop!" Techno shouted, running after him.  

After trying a few rooms, Wilbur finally found Tommy. 

The ten year old was just lying there, his eyes closed. There were machines hooked up to him but they weren't doing anything, and the boy was so pale and he wasn't breathing. 

"No..." Wilbur whispered. "No, nononnono! Tommy!" 

He started to sob, and fell to the ground, his hands gripping desperately at his hair. It was like a night he'd had. Wilbur had had a nightmare of one of his old houses, a really bad one. Tommy was the one being beaten, not Wilbur. Tommy was being hurt, not Wilbur. 

When the brunette woke up, he had to go check on Tommy. He had ran to the blonde's room, opening the door frantically. 

Of course, Tommy was there, he was fine, and he was breathing. 

Now, Tommy was not there, he was not fine, and he was not breathing! 

Technoblade was right behind Wilbur, and he was struggling to hold it together for his brother and father. But this? Seeing Tommy's body right in front of him? This he couldn't handle. He broke, tears streaming down his face, voices screaming. 

Their family was shell-shocked, their light and youngest gone. What were they going to do now? 

--------------------

Wilbur either spent minutes or hours crying. He didn't know which one. 

Finally, he got up, leading his brother back to their dad. He left them alone, Phil hadn't move and didn't look like he was planning to. 

Wilbur went into the bathroom and pulled out his phone. None of the three were fit to drive, but they had to get home. 

Wilbur didn't have any idea where this sudden need to take care of his family came from, only that it had come and Wilbur was listening to it, so he didn't have a complete mental breakdown. 

Wilbur clicked a contact with shaky hands. 

"Hello? Wilbur?" 

"Dream?" 

"Wil?! What's wrong?" 

"It... It's Tommy." 

"What happened? Where are you?" 

"He passed away..." 

Dream stopped, his brain not processing. "Holy shit..." 

"I don't know what to do," Wilbur continued. "We're at the hospital and Phil's just mentally destroyed and Techno's losing it and I'm so scared and I don't know what to do." 

"It's going to be okay," Dream said. "I'm sending Mom to come get you. I'll tell Tubbo and Ranboo, don't worry about that." 

"Dream..." 

"Absolutely not," Dream interrupted. "Wilbur, you three need help, now more than ever." 

You three.... 

Wilbur broke, sobbing. He slid down the wall, his hand desperately clutching the phone. "Dream?" he got out. 

"Yeah Wilbur?" 

"You said it'll be okay. Will it ever be okay?" 

Dream sighed. "Well... Shit... Not really Wilbur. Not something like this." 

Wilbur sobbed. "I know," he whispered. 

"Look, Puffy's on her way, alright? We're going to help you Wil. I promise. We're not leaving you." 

Dream stayed on the phone with Wilbur, trying to comfort him the best he could. Then he said Puffy was there. "Take as long as you need to come out," he said. "And don't go all AWOL on me, alright? Promise?" 

"I promise. Thank you Dream." 

"Anytime, anywhere Wilbur." 

Wilbur came out of the bathroom and found his brother and dad. "Guys?" he said. 

They both barely looked up. 

"I called Puffy. She's outside to take us home." 

"I'm not leaving," Techno said stubbornly, but Phil stood up. 

"Let's go," he said. "There is nothing left for us here." 

--------------------------------

Hey..... 

Sorry this chapter was so short. The next one will be super emotional and wholesome and crap. 

Did I mention I was sorry???

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

YOU ARE LOVED!!!

-Themidniightstorm!