Hee hee hee...

"WILBUR!" 

Then that second, that nothingness, was gone. followed by a choking sensation of something wrapping around his neck. His hoodie. 

Wilbur was stopped, completely floating in midair, his hoodie choking him. He groped at his neckline, unable to breathe. 

Something, someone was pulling him up. Wilbur was suddenly grabbed by his arm, resting his feet on the roof. An arm went from his hoodie to his chest, holding tightly as he was pulled backwards, away from the roof. 

"Wilbur..." someone was whispering. "Wilbur Wilbur Wilbur.... Wilbur..." 

Wilbur tried to look up, but that someone had backed to the small wall/ area where the stairs were. They were holding Wilbur close to their chest, one arm on his chest and the other on his forehead, holding him so so so close. 

Wilbur didn't know how long he stood there for, against someone else, their tears dripping into his hair. He felt so so so numb, so emotionless, so empty... 

Finally, the person spun him around. 

It was Technoblade. 

"What were you doing?" Techno demanded. "What happened Wilbur? What were you thinking? Is that a black eye? I don't... Wilbur..." 

Wilbur burst into tears. "I'm sorry..." he whispered. "I'm so sorry... I thought... I thought you didn't want me around anymore... I thought..." 

"Wilbur..." 

"I'm sorry!" Wilbur cried. "I'm sorry I didn't die instead of Tommy! I'm sorry I didn't do anything right! I'm sorry that I showed up in your life and screwed everything up and I didn't wanna be a burden anymore but I didn't wanna run away again so I just..." He broke off, sobbing. 

"Oh Wil..." Techno whispered. "Wilbur... It's okay... You're okay... You're okay..." 

"I'm sorry..." Wilbur kept repeating. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." 

"Shhhh, let's just go... Come on Wil." 

Techno basically picked up the crying brunette, holding him close to his chest, despite the fact Wilbur was almost taller than him. He started walking to the stairwell that was on the other side. 

"I'm sorry," Wilbur kept whispering, crying. "I'm so sorry." 

"It's okay, alright? It's alright?" 

"I know I should.... I should have died, not Tommy." 

Techno stopped cold. "W-What?" 

Wilbur sobbed. "I know I've been nothing but a burden, that you guys didn't want me around, and that I should have died instead of Tommy! I'm sorry!" 

Techno was so stunned. He was so stunned, he didn't hear the roof creaking, the wind rushing past him. 

That roof was banned for a reason. 

Before Techno could say anything, even get a word out, the roof cracked, and the two boys collapsed onto the floor below. 

--------------------

Okay, this story became so much more twisted than first intended... 

This was supposed to just be some light fluffy thing to balance out the super dark writing that is my other stories (shameless plug) and it just slowly got worse... 

Sorry? 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

YOU ARE LOVED!!! 

-Themidnightstorm!