I'm sorry, I lied...

So... due to the lack of comments I have decided to cause problems on purpose (somehow coincides with the comments I did get, so yeah!)

TW; Throwing up, being sick, forcing self to eat, 

——————

Tommy woke up feeling like shit.

His stomach hurt, he felt so nauseous, and his head had the beginning of a headache. Of course, he'd slept through his alarm and woke up to Phil banging on his door.

"TOMMY! LET'S GO!" he shouted. 

Tommy groaned. He didn't want to wake up. He didn't want to go to school. He didn't want to feel like this. 

Tommy slowly climbed out of bed and down his ladder, almost falling but luckily making it. He stumbled over to his dresser and pulled out some clothes, changing into them before going downstairs. 

Wilbur was the first to notice him, and gave him a once-over. "Are you... sure that's what you want to wear?" he asked. 

Tommy looked down. He was apparently wearing one of his normal tee-shirts with the red, and bright yellow pajama pants. "Oops," he mumbled. "I'll change after breakfast." 

"If you have time," Phil replied, setting food down in front of the three boys. It looked good- Phil was an amazing cook- but it made Tommy's stomach turn. 

"Hurry up, eat!" Phil pushed. "You don't want to be late!" 

Tommy, trying not to suffer, shoved a bite of food in his mouth. It hit his stomach and Tommy winced. 

"Tommy, eat faster!" Phil said. "You guys are going to be late!" 

Tommy tried to choke down a couple more bites, but his eyes were starting to water and his stomach was starting to hurt. "Tommy?" Techno frowned. "Are you alright? You don't look so good." 

Tommy struggled to nod, but instead the very few bites he'd been able to choke down came back up, and he vomited. 

"Oh shit!" Wilbur exclaimed. Tommy was vomiting on the floor, Techno ran upstairs to get a towel from the bathroom, Phil and Wilbur tried to comfort the boy. Wilbur shifted into Soot and pressed against the little boy's shaking body. 

Techno ran back with the towel and Phil wiped Tommy's face when he was done. "Poor thing..." he whispered. "Come on, let's get you upstairs." 

He picked up his ten year old son and took him upstairs. "Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling good Toms?" Phil asked. 

"M' didn' wan'a bu' you..." Tommy mumbled.

"Toms, we've talked about this," Phil sighed. "Telling me you don't feel good isn't going to bug me, okay?" 

"I kno'," Tommy mumbled. 

"Now, go and change into something comfy. You're on couch rest," Phil set Tommy down in his bedroom. "Are you going to be alright if I grab a few things?" 

Tommy nodded, leaning against the doorframe. Phil sighed and left him, hoping his youngest wouldn't collapse. The poor thing always had difficulty talking to Phil and articulating what he needed since his mom left the two and he felt like if he was a bother Phil would abandon him too. 

Phil left to go set up the couch for his youngest, and realized there was already some stuff there. A TV tray with a thermometer and toilet paper roll (i use those for tissues most of the time), a trash bin, several of the lighter blankets and comfy pillows, a water cup with a straw, and all the remotes that went to the TV, so Tommy wouldn't need to get up and hunt for them. 

Wilbur and Techno were standing there. "We didn't know what medicine to get him," WIlbur said. "Or if he'd need anything like that." 

Phil smiled, his heart warming at the sight of them trying to care for Tommy. "That's alright, I'll take care of it," he promised. "Aww... shit..." 

"What's wrong?" Wilbur asked. 

"I have to go to your school for that stupid fucking meeting remember?" Phil demanded. "That means I have to leave Tommy alone." 

"I'll just stay home today," Techno volunteered. "Or I can show up late or something." 

"No way," a voice interrupted. The three turned and saw Tommy, who was leaning on the wall. "You got'a go to sc'ool. I ca' han'le m'self." 

Phil sighed. "We don't exactly have another choice. Okay. Let me just grab a couple more things and then we can get going." 

He helped Tommy to the couch and took his temperature, which was a terrifying 100.5. (38.055556 Celsius) then gave him a little bit of medicine and told him to only drink little sips of water, before the three dashed out of the house to hopefully make it to school on time, which of course they did because Dadza was a terrifying driver when he needed to be. 

Tommy whimpered, shifting to try and be more comfortable. He'd tried to drink some water but it came up a few minutes later, and instead of watching something to distract himself he just laid there curled up in a ball, in pain. 

And this was pain. He was no longer just nauseous but he was in genuine pain. He groaned, clutching his stomach. 

Wilbur had grabbed him his favorite stuffed animal, a cow named Henry. Now Tommy was just clutching him close, trying not to cry. 

Yeah he failed. He just wanted his brothers and his Dadza and he wanted this to go away! He wanted to go to school and see Tubso and Ranboo and all of his friends! He didn't want to sit here in complete agony alone! 

Tommy sobbed, closing his eyes tight. He didn't want to be alone anymore, he wanted his family. He needed his family!

Phil opened the door to hear sobbing. He booked it up the stairs faster than physically possible. "Tommy?" he said. "Toms, it's alright. I'm here, it's okay." 

He bent down to his son's level, whispering reassurances. Tommy sobbed. "I don't wanna be alone!"  

Oh great job Philza you just broke your son's heart into a million pieces and now he's ripping yours out with a stake. "Oh Toms..." Phil whispered. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's alright, I'm here now, okay? I'm right here for you. I promise." 

He held his son close, trying to be careful and rubbing his back. "It hurts!" Tommy sobbed. 

"Shhhh, I know. I know Toms. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." 

Tommy whimpered, his claw like fingers digging into Phil's back. The elder didn't mind, just wanting his son to feel safe. 

"Why don't we just rest today, alright?" 

-------------------------

Okay okay okay okay. 

SO I may have said that I was not going to do any angst yeah well I lied stfu

Stay safe stay happy stay kind. 

You are loved!!!

-Themidnightstorm