BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRING!

I give you the voices, inspired by my comment section... 

Looking at you, Madberr

And also inspired by my brother/editor, most fondly known as avocado (took me three tries and I still spelled it wrong)

I just whispered "There is a thirsty crowd saying blood for the blood god (blood god)" It's a song that my sister doesn't know about and she just looked at me and went "What the hell?! I don't... I don't even wanna know. I don't wanna know." 

--------------------

The first thing Technoblade felt was pure, flaming pain. 

From his head to his toes, every part of him was in so much pain. His brain was fuzzy, and he couldn't remember why he was... wherever he was. 

He slowly peeled his eyes open, squinting at a bright light. 

He's awake. 
Shhhhhh
Technoblade
Blood for the blood god 
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
HEY YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM!!!

"What the hell?" Techno demanded, turning his head to try and see where the voices were. They weren't anywhere in the room, nor were they anyone he recognized. He squinted as the door cracked open. 

"Oh!" a nurse said, sounding delighted. Technoblade had deduced he was in a hospital, half of his body casted, and one of his eyes were swollen shut, either a black eye or swollen for some other reason. He had no idea why someone would be so delighted by the sight of him on a good day, let alone like this. "You're awake!" she smiled. 

Technoblade never dies
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Technoblade looked around again. "Where are those voices coming from?" he demanded. 

The nurse's face fell. "I'm going to go get your father." she said quickly. 

"Thanks for the answers," Techno muttered. 

Lol
Imagine.
Couldn't be me. 

Okay that was inspired by my zoom friends. Luv you guys!

"What the fuck?" Techno demanded. He couldn't figure out where the voices were coming from, but they seemed like they were in the back of his head, no matter where he turned. 

But he didn't have much time to think, because soon his dad burst through the door. "Techno!" he cried. 

Techno grinned. "Hey Phil. Long time no see, I think." 

Phil rolled his eyes. "How are you feeling?" he asked. 

"I'm fine," Techno shrugged. "In mass amounts of pain, but fine." 

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Blood for the blodo god
*blood
This isn't very poggers
Pogchamp!

Phil smiled gently, putting a button in Techno's hand. "Here, press this every fifteen minutes. It's-" 

"Morphine." Techno nodded. "This ain't my first time in a hospital, Phil." 

Phil sighed. "Right..." 

Techno looked around, taking in his surroundings and beat up body. "Phil... What happened? I don't... It's all fuzzy." 

"What do you remember?" Phil asked cautiously. 

"Um... We were on the rooftop... Wil was there... Wil... Wil!" Techno screamed. "Wil! Where's Wilbur? What happened!?" 

He surged upwards, trying to get up and ignoring the massive wave of stabbing pain surging through his temples. "Hey hey hey!" Phil cried. "Techno, stop! Technoblade! He's okay!"