Hallucinations

Why did the chicken cross the road? 

Storm please not this (By the way anything underlined is th editor for the rest of the book)

To catch a glimpse of the other side
Laurens leads a soldiers chorus on the other side
My son is on the other side
He's with my mother on the other side
WASHINGTON IS WATCHING FROM THE OTHER SIDE
Teach me how to say goodbye

Someone should teach you how to stop. 

You love me. 

TW; Hallucinations, panic attack, sedation. 

-------------------------

Technoblade had been trying to sleep (he was woken up every single time the nurses checked his vitals in the night) when he heard someone open the door and sit down on the spinning chair. Assuming it was his dad or one of his friends, Techno slowly opened his eyes. 

He saw his brother. 

Not Wilbur being an idiot again, no. This one was blonde, and spinning around on the chair. Techno couldn't see much else because he was a fucking blur, but still. It looked like... It was... It couldn't be...

"Tommy?" Techno asked hoarsely. 

Tommy stopped spinning for about two seconds and smiled at his older brother. "Hey Tec!" he smiled. 

"Tommy?" Techno demanded. "Why are you here? You're not... You're not supposed to be here." 

Tommy shrugged, smirking, before going back to spinning slowly. "I do a lot of things I'm not supposed to do." 

"This is beyond the laws of... life. Everything." 

"I know." 

Techno's face fell. "You're... You're not real, are you?" he asked. 

Tommy shrugged. "I dunno." 

"You can't be..." Techno shook his head. "You died, Tommy." 

"So?" Tommy smirked. "I'm here now, what does it matter?" 

Techno turned away, closing his eyes. "This isn't real. This is like those stupid voices. Caused by the accident. You're not... You're not real." 

Tommy shrugged again. "And? It doesn't really matter. Why don't you just want to spend time with your brother?" 

He gave Techno a fake pout, and Techno sighed, shaking it off. "Tommy, stop." he said. "I can't... I can't do this. I can't pretend. I need... I need to get over you. You know, process grief and stuff." 

"Why?" Tommy asked. "We could just hang out. Talk. Like we used to. Like brothers." 

Techno sighed. "Tommy... We can't. We just can't. Come on, look around. You're not real. You're not supposed to be here." 

Tommy smiled. "But I am," he said. "Remember when you ate a frog?" 

Techno sighed. "I told you already. I didn't eat  a frog. It jumped in my mouth." 

"Dirty," Tommy grinned. 

"Why the hell do you know what dirty is?" Techno demanded. "You're ten." 

"Am I?" Tommy asked. "After all, I'm a ghost. I could be however old I wanna be. Finally I'm a big man!" 

"Mm." Techno didn't know what to say. "Weren't you the one who wanted to ignore the whole ghost thing?" 

"I'm just saying." Tommy continued to spin on the chair. Techno had no idea how because the kid didn't have any legs, he kind of dissipated at about his knees. "And you did eat the frog."