Title of the chapter

I WAS JUST LISTENING TO VIPER AND I LOOK DOWN AND SEE THIS WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!?!?!?!?!

TW; needles, sedation, mentions of hospitals, nightmares, mentions of death, mentions of comas, mentions of past chapters

why is this so long?

-----------------------

Wilbur's dreams were all nightmares. 

Nightmares of him dying, Techno dying, Phil getting rid of him. And the lovely nightmare that Wilbur had been having for weeks, Tommy's death. 

Comas were not fun. 

Wilbur slowly struggled to open his eyes. He heard muffled voices that sounded like they were underwater around him. He struggled to open his eyes again, and heard someone shout something about a doctor. 

Slowly, he began to open his eyes. "Hello?" he mumbled. The world was white and bright and awful. 

"Wil? Wil! It's me. It's Phil!" 

"Dad?" Wilbur mumbled. 

He heard a small choked sob. "Y-Yeah! It's me! It's Dad. I'm right here." 

"It's bright..." Wilbur whispered. "It's really bright... It hurts..." 

"Shhh," Phil -probably- whispered. "It's alright son. It's okay. I'm here. I'm right here. I'm not leaving." 

Wilbur's eyes started flooding with tears. "Dad... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... This is all my fault..." 

"Shhh, it's okay Wilbur. It's all going to be okay. Don't cry now." 

Wilbur attempted to wipe his eyes, only to get tangled in his IV. "W-Where's Techno?" he stuttered. 

"Techno... isn't here right now." 

"Where is he?" 

"It's going to be alright Wil. It's all going to be okay. Just rest." 

"Where is my brother?!" 

Wilbur winced as his loud shout rang in his head. His head really hurt. He didn't remember what had happened, but there was a constant echo of All my fault... 

Phil noticed the wince. "Shhh, you need to rest. The doctors said you had a concussion, along with a myriad of other things. You need total rest, and I'm going to make sure you get it." 

"I just wanna know where Techno is..." Wilbur whispered. 

Phil sighed. "Your brother... Techno hasn't woken up yet, Wil." 

"What?" Wilbur stuttered. "W-Why? What happened?" 

"Do you not remember?" Phil asked. "No one but you and Techno can tell us what happened." 

Wilbur frowned, searching his throbbing head for something that showed what was happening. "Uh... We were... on the roof and..." His eyes widened. 

"Wil?" 

"It was all my fault..." Wilbur whispered. "No... I... I didn't! I didn't! I swear, I didn't!" 

One of the alarms started going off, and a nurse ran off. "Sir, you need to leave. You're upsetting him." she said to Phil. "Wilbur, I need you to calm down, okay?" 

"I... I didn't... I didn't mean to hurt him! I didn't know... He wasn't supposed to be up there! He wasn't Phil! It was supposed to just be me! I swear it was supposed to be me!" 

"What was, Wilbur?" Phil demanded. "What happened?" 

"I wasn't trying to hurt him... I wasn't trying to hurt Techno! He wasn't supposed to be up there! No one was! Why was he up there?" 

"Sir, you need to leave." the nurse repeated to Phil. 

"I'm not leaving my son!" Phil cried. 

She looked dead serious. "Your son has a concussion and needs rest. He's upset and needs to be sedated. You need to leave." 

"Sedated?" Phil demanded. "I can calm him down, he doesn't need to be sedated!" 

Meanwhile, Wilbur was clutching the sheets and whispering constantly, hyperventilating. She tried once again to try and get his attention, but nothing was happening. She pulled out a needle and inserted it into his IV. "Wait!" Phil cried. 

It was too late and Wilbur's breathing started to slow. His eyes started closing and he fell backwards, the nurse catching him so he didn't hit his head. He was asleep in a minute. 

"Why did you do that?" Phil demanded. "He didn't need to be sedated!" 

"Sir, I'm not going to tell you again. Your son needs rest. Please go wait in the waiting room." 

Phil threw his hands in the air and stalked out. He went into the waiting room and leaned his head against the wall, trying to take a breath. He was just... so scared. Scared for his boys, one of which hadn't even woken up. 

Scared of what would happen next. 

---------------------

Okay I'll stop doing these shitty filler chapters. I promise. 

Life's been super busy these past couple weeks and I'm so sorry! I'm not trying to avoid you, promise! Also, I've found over fifty songs that help me focus so I have a great playlist for writing. I'm excited because this'll probably be the last like arc of this story so I can write the other one I'm hinting at strongly. 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

YOU ARE LOVED!!!

-Themindstorm