🥺

Hey guys... Shit's being shit rn, and I just need to write right now. 

So y'all get angst. 

Also, I think i just realized that achievement has an h innit...

TW; hospital stuff, talk of what happened in the last chapters...

---------------------------

Wilbur slowly woke up because his arm was super itchy. He attempted to scratch it with the other arm, but only got tangled up in wires. 

"Wil, don't scratch your IV." 

"But it itches..." Wilbur mumbled out, not opening his eyes. 

He heard a small chuckle. "Can you open your eyes for me?" 

Wilbur slowly peeled his eyelids apart, squinting at the bright light. "Mmmmm... too bright..." 

That someone chuckled again. Wilbur slowly got accustomed to the light and to his dad standing above him. "How are you feeling?" Phil asked. 

"Tired..." Wilbur mumbled. "Like shit." 

Phil nodded. "Yeah, that makes sense. You did fall from a roof." 

Wilbur nodded. "Dad... I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." 

"I know you are," Phil said. "What happened?" 

"I... I'm sorry." 

"It's going to be alright," Phil promised. "We're going to help you." 

"I shouldn't have listened to those kids." 

"Those kids?" Phil repeated. "What kids Wilbur?" 

"Um..." Wilbur sighed. "At lunch. I was kind of struggling and just went off alone, cause I wanted to be alone. This group of boys came up to me, and started telling me a bunch of stuff about how there were rumors Tommy killed himself, that he overdosed, shit like that. Then they started saying that you guys didn't even want me, just kept me around for Tommy's sake, and wouldn't care if I died." 

"Jesus fuck Wil..." Phil murmured. 

"I believed them, and I was so tired, and I just wanted to see Tommy again. So... I went up on the roof to end it all." 

"Wil..." Phil whispered. "You do know that we love you, right?" 

"I just... It's hard," Wilbur sighed. "I've gone my entire life being told I was unlovable, that I should just die, all these things. And I started believing them myself. They're easier to believe than I deserve more..." 

Phil grabbed Wilbur's hand, squeezing it. "Wilbur Soot, you do deserve more." 

Wilbur's eyes filled with tears. "I never meant for Techno to be up there. I never meant for any of this to happen. I was just meant to..." 

To die. 

Phil sighed. "Wilbur, I am so so happy that Techno was up there. Because if he hadn't been... we would have lost you. I know that doesn't mean much to you, but it means everything to your brother and me." 

Wilbur looked down. "And," Phil said, standing up and going over to the door. "We're not the only ones." 

He opened it, and in bursted the entire SMP, led by Eret and... 

Sally. 

Oh shit. Wilbur's face fell. How could he have forgotten about Sally? How could he have been okay with hurting her? How did he think this wouldn't have affected her? 

You could see how much this had affected her. It was written all over her face. Her beautiful, perfect face. 

She ran over and threw her arms around Wilbur. "You beautiful idiot." she whispered.

"Sally..." Wilbur murmured. "Please forgive me." 

Sally looked up at him "Of course I forgive you! I still need you, Wilbur. I'll always need you." 

Wilbur's eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry." 

She ruffled his hair affectionately. "I know Wil. It's okay." 

"I shouldn't have... I wasn't thinking." Wilbur's eyes looked across the entire group. 

"We know." Dream promised. 

"It's okay," Sally whispered into his neck. 

Quackity flipped a coin. "Anyone feel like playing paranoia?" 

The group laughed. They had a game they played where you got in a circle, and asked the person on your left a question. They answered, but only they got to hear the question. Then you flipped the coin. If heads, everyone got to hear what the question was. If tails, they moved on to the next question. 

I don't know, I heard this game from a different ff. I don't know if it's real, but it's fun. 

"I'll start," Quackity said. He turned over to Bad, whispering a question. 

"Oh... Eret, definitely." Bad grinned sheepishly. 

The coin flipped heads. 

"What was the question?" Dream demanded. 

"Who would you want to plan a wedding between you and Skeppy?" Quackity grinned. 

Skeppy blushed, glancing at his boyfriend. Eret grinned. "Thank you!" she said. 

Bad turned to Dream, who turned to Sally, who turned to Wilbur. 

"I love you," she whispered. 

Wilbur turned beet red. "Uh... Th-That's not a question." 

She smiled. "The question is, do you feel the same?" 

Wilbur stared directly into her beautiful eyes. "I-I... I do." 

Quackity flipped the coin. "Heads!" 

Wilbur smiled at Sally. "Sally, I love you." 

The entire room gasped. Phil's eyes filled with tears. 

Then a nurse ran in. "Sir? It's your son." 

"He's awake." 

-----------------------

I have no clue what I'm doing with my life. 

I have a place I want to get. I have a place I'm at. I have no idea how I'm getting there. But I'm getting there. 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

And I just want to take a moment to say to all of my aro/ace people, you are so so so incredibly loved. I don't think people realize how hard it is, especially being aro. Having to tell your parents, or dealing with parents telling you to not shut off your feelings, that you're too young to know that (It's worse when you're aro/ace) or your parents not knowing and talking about boys or girls you could like. Or friends knowing your aro/ace and still telling you they like you. A lot of people don't realize how much it hurts. But you're so loved here. I know it's hard, I know you're trying your best. It's going to be okay. You'll find people who accept you. Lean on them. 

YOU! ARE! LOVED!

-mrotsthgindimehT