Love... I guess.

Everyone give it up for Pintrest, aka the only reason I have ideas for this chapter!!! 

Yay... 

----------------------

"Are you crazy?" Sally demanded, bursting into Wilbur's room. 

Wilbur winced, not prepared to face her wrath. Then again, no one really was. "I'm sorry?" he tried. 

"Why would you ever think it's a good idea to go visit Techno without telling anyone?" she cried, stalking up to his bed. "How was that ever a good idea?" 

"I didn't think you'd let me..." Wilbur mumbled. 

"You are aware that there's a thing called phones? Facetime? I could have just called him and let you two idiots talk!" Sally rolled her eyes, pushing some of Wilbur's hair out of his eyes. 

Wilbur looked down. "I'm sorry?" he tried. "You look very beautiful today..." 

Sally sighed, hugging him suddenly. This caught Wilbur off guard, since he thought she was angry at him. "I was so worried," she murmured. "I thought... I was so scared." 

"I'm sorry." Wilbur whispered. "I didn't think... I didn't realize I meant that much to you, to anyone." 

"Of course you mean something to me!" Sally cried. "You're the idiot I fell in love with!" 

Gosh I need to draw this scene... 

"I'm really really sorry." Wilbur looked into her beautiful green eyes. "I didn't know this would hurt you this much." 

Sally sighed. "I know." 

"I won't ever do this again. Please forgive me." 

"I do," she said. "But you need to promise me you'll never do something like this again!" 

"Sally Salmon," Wilbur joked, using her nickname the group used. "I promise that I will not be an idiot and go up on any more roofs in order to die for as long as I live. I will stay alive to bother you for as long as you want me around." 

"I want you around forever," she whispered. 

"Really?" Wilbur cocked his head. "Cause I can be a real pest. Really, quite annoying." 

"You're a dork," Sally said, lightly hitting his arm with a smile. "Get some rest, kay? You did more than you were supposed to." 

Wilbur obliged, closing his eyes with a smile. 

----------------------

Oh, it's wholesome. 
Fuck that. 

Also, I was writing this and Miss Wanna Die came on like bruhhhhhh

"See Fundy? I told you he didn't look good!" 

"Yeah... You're right. I'll go get the doctor." 

Wilbur slowly started to wake up, only to feel super warm and super sleepy. His brain's first thought was Why is there an inferno in my head? because of how warm he felt. 

He mumbled softly, trying to flip over. "Shhhh," someone whispered, running their hand through his curls. "It's okay Wil, just stay put." 

Wilbur slowly opened his eyes, wincing at the bright light. "Wha's happenin'?" he mumbled. 

Sally looked at him sympathetically. "You're burning up Wil. Fundy's getting the doctor." 

" 'm sorry..." 

Sally gave him a little smile. "What for?" 

"I dunno," Wilbur shrugged. "Jus' feel like I should be." 

Sally sighed and grabbed his hand with hers- ya know, the one not running through his sweaty curls. "Wils you've got nothing to apologize for, okay? Just try and rest." 

"Ca' I have a hug?" Wilbur mumbled. 

Sally nodded, pulling him close. "It's okay Wils..." she whispered. 

"I didn' ge' many hugs as an orphan..." Wilbur said softly. "You smell like roses..." 

Tears filled Sally's eyes. "I love you too Wils." 

Has to stop because I'm getting overstimulated by the adorableness... 

"Thank you for bein' here wif me..." Wilbur said into her shoulder. 

"When you love something, you take care of it." Sally said firmly. "I'll always be here to take care of you." 

The doctor walked in before Wilbur could say anything else, closely followed by Fundy. "Hey there Wilbur," the doctor said gently. "Your friend here tells me you don't seem too well. What's going on?" 

"Feel warm..." Wilbur mumbled, disconnecting from his girlfriend. 

"You look like death warmed over," Fundy grinned. 

"Shu' up furry." 

"I ain't no furry!" 

"Boys!" Sally interrupted. "I'm sorry doctor. My friend and I are leaving now so you can take a look at Wilbur." She stood up and grabbed Fundy's arm, pulling him out of the room. 

The doctor checked Wilbur's eyes, ears, and his temperature, as well as his heart beat. "Wilbur can you tell me if anywhere really hurts, more than normal?" 

"M' leg..." Wilbur said softly. 

"Which one?" 

"Right." 

The doctor examined his leg. "That one," they said. "Alright Wilbur. It looks like you have an infection. We were a little worried about this. What we're going to do is... So I need you to... Wilbur... Can you hear me... Talk to me..." 

Wilbur's brain started fading into oblivion, and he closed his eyes. 

---------------------

Hey!!!!

I just wanna end the chapter here, sorry if it's a little short. 

I'll do the Q&A when it's been a week to give y'all some time. If you have anymore questions you can go back or leave 'em here, you're choice. 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

Oh! By the way! I don't actually have covid. It was just a physical reaction to a bunch of emotional shit... I guess. I still don't feel great, but nothing drugs can't fix. 

You are loved!!!!! <3 

-mrotsthgindimehT

(Yeah that's permanent)