Chapter 32- Violent Red Sky

A spark was all it took.

As I drew my hand away from his, a spark leapt from my fingertips to his. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. His lips pressed hard against mine, I gasped against his lips as the electricity sparked through the sea air. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pushed one hand into my long black hair. He suddenly pulled my body closer to his, allowing me to straddle his lap. Our lips moved together as we were consumed by this undeniable attraction. My hands pressed against his chest as I slowly mapped out each muscle of his torso with my fingertips.

I drew my tongue across his bottom lip causing him to groan in pleasure against my lips. I sighed in bliss as we sat there, wrapped up in each other. My hands moved over his broad shoulders, and into his white and silver hair. I moved my lips against his and gently bit his bottom lip; his lips suddenly disappeared from mine. I opened my eyes wide as his lips planted gentle kisses against my neck; I hummed in pleasure as he continued his ministrations. Soon his teeth began to nip against the sensitive skin of my collar bone causing me to moan. He pulled away from me and looked down at me with dark storm grey eyes. My chest heaved against his, as I sat there in his lap. His arms kept my body constricted against mine, as me both stared into each other's eyes.

We didn't say a word as we sat there. Slowly I felt the knot of my halter neck dress loosen as I sat there in his lap. The straps fell away from my shoulders but hid my modestly. His fingertips gently grazed over the etched scars hidden from his view as they crawled over my back. He pulled me against his body allowing him to see over my shoulder and down at the hidden scars. My heart raced in my chest as his fingers explored the marred flesh. Then once again the familiar feeling of his lips against my neck returned. I allowed my neck to crane back as I moaned. He groaned against the skin of my neck as I grasped his hair by the root. I ran my fingers through his hair as he caressed me.

The tender, this intense and personal moment between us, as it was all shattered.

"I wonder if Eric found Liberty, she didn't look too comfortable when she came outside. I wonder if she's ok. Remy told me Eric went looking for her." My eyes widened in panic as Eric continued to caress and skin my marked skin.

"We need to stop." Eric pulled his lips away from my bare skin and looked down at me with confused silver eyes.

"Logan's coming to find us." I said in whisper as I reached behind me and retied my halter neck dress. Eric nodded and smirked down at me. He suddenly rose put with me in his arms, I chuckled as he held me against him. He let my bare feet gently touch the cold ground as Logan' mind drew closer and closer.

Eric pushed a long strand of hair away from my face as he stood there, him looking down at me and me looking up at him. His thumb gently caressed the skin of my cheek as I stood there in his embrace. He leaned down and pressed a gentle and final kiss against my lips. I leaned against him as he held my body against him.

"Ah-hem." I pulled my lips away from Eric and looked up to see a smirked Logan.

"I'm guessing you decided to keep her to yourself when you found her then?" Eric smirked at Logan and dropped his arms from around me as he stepped forward.

"We decided to talk for a while." Logan nodded, in a 'not so convinced' way as me winked down at me causing beet red blush to quickly spread over my cheeks.

"Well it didn't look like talking when I got here. Anyway, Liberty Hank wanted to talk to you, and Remy was getting suspicious of what you two were getting up to, so I decided to come get you myself." I nodded and stepped away from Eric and quickly walked over to Logan. Eric followed me as I walked back to the school with Logan.