Chapter 44- The Return

"A large explosion claimed the lives of as many as twenty elementary school children today after the escaped villain Nitro let off a devastating explosion which also claimed the lives of a Super hero group known as the 'New Warriors.'"

"Superhuman Registration Act has been approved by the US Senate today."

"Keen supports of the act include Peter Parker AKA Spiderman and Tony Stark who has been publically open about his superhero exploits."

"Captain America and other unregistered Superhuman's have gone in hiding after Director of S.H.I.E.L.D Maria Hill ordered S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Anti-Superhuman Response Unit to subdue any unregistered Superhuman's."

"Tony Stark has talked publically about his views on the Superhuman Liberty Davis's disappearance.

'The reason that I have not enforced any search for Miss Davis is because she has no secret Identity, she is known solely by her actual name, meaning that she is already in eth public eye.'

'Mr Stark the whole point of this registration act is to reduce the potential of civilian harm, with Miss Davis being able to disappear when she like doesn't that hold some air of uncertainty.'

'No comment.'"

"The fight that started with Captain America ended with Steve Rodgers as he stepped down from the war."

"Breaking news Steve Rodgers AKA Captain America was shot dead by agent Sharon Carter outside of a federal courtroom before he awaited trial."

Liberty Davis and the Avengers will return in the next instalment....Avengers: Elimination.