Chapter 36- What We Were

(Warning: Mature Content)

He pushed my naked into the plush sheet below us. My skin quickly grew cold as I lay there with him kneeling between my legs. He pulled his shirt over his head and threw it away, as he looked down at me with eyes filled with carnal desire. He moved his hands down to his belt which he quickly unbuckled and pulled away. My breath picked up pace as he pushed the jean button through the loops.

I couldn't take anymore.

I reached up I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his. His hand quickly shot up from his jeans and to my hips. His fingers dug into the tender flesh there causing me to break the kiss to moan. He looked down at me with smouldering eyes as his hand slid down to my ass. He cupped my ass and lifted me slightly allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He kept one hand on my ass while he splayed another across the centre of my back anchoring me to him. His lips slammed against mine as I arched against him. I could feel him through his jeans causing me to grind against him. He groaned against my lips as bit into his bottom lip. Suddenly he pushed me back into the plush sheets and this time he joined me.

My breathing was ragged and my moans were wanton as his lips travelled down from mine to my throat. I tilted my head back to expose my throat further, his teeth gently nipped the pale flesh there and his tongue soothed. I arched beneath him pressing into my core, causing his hard member straining against his constricting jeans. He gave a deep throaty moan as he pushed his hips into mine meeting me halfway. I gasped as he trailed his lips down from my throat to my breasts. He rose up on his arms and looked down at my body. He leaned down slowly and captured one of my hard nipples between his lips. I gave a cry of pure pleasure as I lay beneath him; his hand grasped my other breast and rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I cried out again as his teeth grazed the sensitive flesh of my nipple. He quickly moved from that nipple to the other. He repeated the same action causing me to grow wetter and wetter as he teased me.

"Do you want me Liberty?" he looked down into my emerald and silver eyes with eyes filled with Lust and desire. I ran my hands up his torso the pad of my fingers mapping out each muscle. I pushed my hands back up into his white and silver hair as I lay beneath him.

"Yes." I didn't need to say anything more. He slammed his lisp against mine pushing me further into the plush sheets beneath me. I pushed my hands between us running my fingers over each of his pectoral and abdominal muscles. He moaned against my lips as my tongue caressed his. My fingers finally met the edge of his jeans. I deepened the kiss further tilting my head to the side as I hooked my thumbs over the edge of his jeans and boxers. He groaned as I pushed them down over his hard cock.

He kicked off his jeans and boxes and looked down at me with his steel grey eyes which were consumed by his Iris'. He kept Eye contact which me as he thrust into me. I screamed out and arched up as my hands clutched at the sheets. He pulled back as he loomed over me; he was almost all the way out when he slammed back into me. I gave a loud lust filled moan as I arched again. He planted both of his hands either side of my head as he leaned down with his cock deeply buried in me. His lips captured mine as he began to quickly thrust in and out of me. I gasped harshly between each thrust. I moved my hands to his shoulders. I pulled my nails down his back leaving large red scratches that quickly healed each time my lips touched his.

His lips moved from mine and to the crook of my neck and bit into the skin there as I panted heavily, his rhythm was hard and strong, as I raised my hips up to his. I tightened my legs wrapped around his waist pulling me closer to his body. I couldn't stop moaning and screaming out as I grew inevitably closer to the edge and Eric was about to push me over. My breath quickened as I was explicitly close, Eric tensed as he thrust harder into me. I screamed out tightening around his manhood, causing him to moan loudly as he emptied himself into me. He sighed and kissed the crook of my neck where he bit me.