Chapter 21- Twisted Tales From Japan- Part 2

As soon as our lips touched he was pushed deep into the darkest corners of my mind festering and rotting with the memories I didn’t want to see or revisit. I felt his mind watch the memories carefully, he watched as they took me to the facility in a body bag, he winced as he watched them cut me open and exposed me, filling my vision with black spots. He watched as I awoke from my own autopsy blind in one eye, and with a failing heart as I was mocked by Baron Von Strucker, but in away praised as my own body was certainly keeping me very much alive.

Logan ventured deep into the suppressed memories digging up the experiments that they had conducted on me whom I purposefully forgot, but no matter what, they were still there in the back of my mind. The first experiment he saw called, “der menschliche Tesla-Spule Experiment.” The human tesla coil experiment.

 I watched with Logan as guards pinned my body as a small man dressed in a white lab coat injected me with a concentrated does of trichloroethylene, this does would be deadly to any ordinary mutant or human if they did not poses a healing abilities, but even with my healing abilities the toxin quickly caused my body to become lethargic.

I was still awake but I no longer possessed control over my body as they clasped my hands and ankles in copper shackles which were bolted to two tesla coils. I watched as my body was subjected to electric shocks each increasing the currents, I watched as my body tried to absorb all of the electrical current that was supplied but, soon burns began to appear on my skin and blood began to trail from my mouth and nose as my internal organs could no longer cope with the high amount of currents soon, soon enough my heart flat lined. My convulsing body ceased as I hung there in shackles, limp, a cadaver for further experiments while I was technically dead.

I could feel the kiss deepen in reality as I was fixated on watched my memories play behind my eyes.

Soon it showed me sitting in a large mess hall. It was one of the few places I saw someone other than scientists and Baron Van Strucker. I sat down on a table next to mutants only two years older than me named Connor Broker. His power was telepathy but could easily be blocked by Adamantium plating; he was one of the few who survived to the very end. At this time I was covered in dark and bleeding bruises from a forced fight between other mutants. He had been there since the beginning, he had witnessed and been a part of the brutal mutant’s fights, it was to see who was more adept, and apparently I was. They shot the looser, that had happened to me three times previous, but I was Baron Von Strucker’s project so I was just thrown back into my room until I woke up again.

I sat there and talked to Connor, who believed like me that we could get out of here, but from what we had seen, it was almost impossible. His powers were limited, and the problem with that was that all the hydra agents had Adamantium plated helmets. Suddenly the memory flipped, I watched as Connor pressed his lips against mine, as we were about to enter the fighting ring together. I needed to die again; I needed to make sure he stayed alive.

“Just forget who I am to you and win.” I kissed his lips chastely before I entered the white bleach arena. I stood there my knuckles wrapped in boxing tape, Connor walked into the ring with eyes filled with anger, his hand clenched into fists. I really was ready for this. His fist slammed into the soft skin of my cheek tearing it and splattering blood across the tiled floor of the arena. I spat out a tooth as Connor ran towards me again, I didn’t fight back I just let him punch me, kick me, make me into a bloody pulp. The fight was brutal but it meant I had saved him. I looked up out of my swollen eye to see Baron Von Strucker, aim the gun at my head, I can remember the sound of the shot, and I think I saw dead before it entered my skull.

I had been shot in the head well over thirty times. It was nearing a year since I had been kidnapped. Months before hand Bran Von Strucker had withdrew any experiments to be performed on me, and he no longer allowed me to reform in the fights, as he began to see that I was protecting other mutants stopping him from seeing any with true potential.