Chapter 13- Sharing With Him

The bar we sat in was too loud, and my drink had the fait taste of methanol. I mixed it with the stirrer and took another gulp. The taste didn’t change causing me to pull a face of disgust down at the drink.

“I take it you not enjoying you drink Bub?” I looked up at Logan and smirked at him. I pushed my drink towards him, which he quickly took in his grasp and pushed it down his throat. I waited about two seconds, and dead on he pulled the exact same face I did.

“Jesus, what the hell was that supposed to be?” I looked at the glass with still help the oil slick shine.

“It was meant to be vodka and coke.” He shook his head and took a large gulp of his whiskey. I rested my elbow on the table and held up my head as I looked around the bar. Men and women were equally drunk and equally as violent, I saw one guy laughing drunkenly with a huge bruise circling his eye. I shook my head, people were morons at times.

“So do you want to talk about what happened Bub?” I looked quickly back to Logan and raised an eye brow, as a waiter grabbed my glass off my table.

“Can I get you anything else?” I looked up at the young man, he was obviously muscular and had an attractive build, but still not my type, I’m sure I saw a glint of bondage in his mind. I shook myself and smiled up at him.

“Can I have a rum and coke, with three shots of tequila, can I get lemon and salt with that?” I gave him a wink causing a suggestive smile to grow on his lips, there was no harm in flirting, especially when nothing will come of it, at least on my part. The man walked away quickly, leaving me in the stunned silence of Logan.

“Is that the kind of guy you go for?” I looked at Logan and chuckled, and waved my hand. Really? Does he really think I go for guys like that?

“God no, I’m just flirting.” I nodded and took another gulp of his high proof beverage. The man was back in a shot. He lined up the shots in front of me along with slices of lemon and shaker of salt. He placed my run and coke next to my hand on my left.

“The shots are on the house, enjoy.” I nodded and licked the back of my hand. Logan raised an eyebrow and looked at me with curiosity.

“What are you doing?” I chuckled and began to sprinkle the salt on the damp skin so that it stuck.

“I’m making myself a tequila slammer. You lick the back of your hand and sprinkle it with salt, you pinch a slice of lemon between your thumb and forefinger, and you then lick the salt off your hand, down the shot and bite the lemon. It’s as simple as that.” Logan nodded, and smirked at me.

“Can I join you Liberty?” I chuckled and nodded quickly. Logan gave his hand a long lick and quickly sprinkled salt over it. We both pinched a piece of lemon each and then looked at each other.

“You ready Bub?” I mocked causing Logan chuckle. We both held a tequila shot in one hand and raised our salt covered hands.

“Bottoms up.” I dragged my tongue over the pure salt and quickly rolled my shot into my mouth feeling the momentary burn of the tequila as it traveled down my throat. I then bit hard into the piece of lemon.