Chapter 42- Hydra

"Keep drawing it from your chest. If you have no belief in your abilities you will fail." I sat there cross legged on the ground. I wasn't allowed to touch the powers Loki had bestowed on me. I was now reduced to my basics, magnetism, electrical manipulation and telepathy.

"Liberty stop." I opened my eyes to see strange sitting across from me. He had his legs crossed like mine, but instead of having his palms open facing up like me, he rested his elbow on his knee and his chin on his fist. His grey eyes searching my own, for some unknown understanding that the possessed in their depths.

"You believe you are nothing without Loki's powers. You see them as our only weapons, but you forget Liberty, who was the woman who single handily took down the biggest threat this world has ever seen, without Loki, or the avengers. You did it purely with you and your mind. If Loki was your only weapon then he would have been the one to save the world not you." I felt the tears prick the corners of my eyes, I ducked m head and took in a deep breath allowing the tears to fall.

"Try again." He spoke softly as I lifted my head, my crystal like tears hardened to glass as they cropped off my chin and shattered against the carpeted floor in a silver haze. I took in another deep breath, and slowly closed my eyes.

"Believe you are floating, feel the air beneath you...around you, lift yourself feel the current in the air, everything has a natural flow just like electricity, focus of that Liberty." I let my breath out slowly, my body stayed rigid yet I felt complete ease. I felt my heart slow in my chest, beating only one every few seconds. I took in another deep breath filling my lungs. This time I kept it, and focused on nothing but the flow.

The flow of my own electrical impulses, the flow of the air, the flow of nature, the universe. I finally let out the breath, as I began to feel myself pull away from the ground beneath me. The air quickly filled the void I had left, I felt the air shift around my levitating form. The hairs on my arms and the back of my neck stood on end as my electrical impulses grow with each concentrated second.

"Yes Liberty, keep focused on solely that, but let your mind wander. Exit this world and venture further into another." I tried to listen to his voice be the more he spoke the further I was pulled away. The flow of the world around me was different, the impulses were silent, and the world was my own.

I slowly opened one eye, and saw myself. My multiple selves, they all were there each with in their own frame, on display in my own little world. The Astral Plane. I walked over to the figures stood in front of me, like static mirror images.

But there was a figure I didn't expect, there was Loki stood in all of his Asgardien glory. I reached out to touch the image to be met by a pane of glass.

"He's as much a part of you as any of these images Liberty." I twisted around to see Stephen Strange sitting next to a small café table with a mug of tea in hand and comfortably seated in a plush armchair.

I looked back at the images and saw myself standing next to Loki, dressed in my own Asgardien garb. I looked next to that one and saw myself bloody and fighting for my life, pain twisted on my features, bullet wounds riddling my body.

"These versions of you are formed by past present and future life events, some will be more detailed and clean compared to others, as some a yet to be fully found." I nodded as I looked at another to see a blurred bloody vision, I could see the white bone against the mutilated muscle and flesh. I could feel this one coming at the hand of the Hulk.

"Have you ever seen yourself in the Astral Plane Liberty?" I nodded as I looked away from the future visions of myself back to Stephen Strange. The last time I saw what I looked like, I looked much like the figure stood next to Loki, dressed in the intimidating garb, of my husband.