A simple weekend

You didn't get trouble for lying;)
You get trouble for lying badly.

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

"Fuck" I let out a grunt as I pushed further, beyond my limits. My lower half is almost numb but I can't stop because it brings pleasure so I keep moving, and my pace feels so good.

Finally, After 2 minutes I wrapped up my morning workout and chugged the whole matter from my bottle down my throat and wipe my sweaty body with a towel, began my way towards the kitchen for breakfast.

As I arrived at the dining area I heard the most annoying voice, I lamented internally. She talks less but every time she does, she only dribbles something gibberish.

"Fuck it, kiss or kill already " she is yelling like hell as if her anime's character gonna listen.

I unknowingly rolled my eyes, nothing new on weekends either she watches anime or plays games with an asshole friend of hers speaking of Satan where is he today?

She is sitting on the dining table as if she owns the place while carrying a leftover pizza slice in one hand and a glass of orange juice in another. What a wholesome combination of breakfast, I shake my head in disappointment.

She is looking messy, her hair is nest free for birds to rent, and she is still in night pyjamas. Did she even brush her teeth or not? Eww, I made a disgusted face.

My wife, Mun y/n or should I say, Miss Rude, we are married for almost 7 months now, I know her for more than a year, very annoying not only to me but for everyone, a little extra for me though.

I don't know where she got her sarcasm but this is her nastiest quality which makes me want to throw a fist.

" I know I'm beautiful, so why you are staring at the side profile, come sit here and gaze from the front, " She spoke out pointing at the chair in front of her, sarcastic much, I scoff loudly.

And yeh, she has three eyes, two in front and one at the back.

" I wasn't staring " I responded loud enough to make its path through her headphones. I didn't lie though. I was thinking too not only staring. I directed towards the fridge to get milk and cereal for breakfast and seated down.

She didn't reply as usual, shouldn't you be ending a conversation which you have begun? I thought while gaping at her, like she said you can stare from the front so that's what I'm doing.

She is something, most people love her despite her rude character. She makes her way towards their heart very smoothly like my parents and sister but I'm not easy, she is unsophisticated and I'm not buying shit until she improves herself.