we kissed before!!!?

Sometimes when things falling apart
They may actually be falling into
Right place

"Do vote and comment please "

------
Author pov

Another week has passed in blink. Jungkook and y/n both are doing great .
Both are busy lately because of jungkook going to be ceo in next 2 week means yes , their engagement is also in 2 weeks.

Y/n is sitting in her cabin , they are suppose to have a meetings but at last minute... it extended due to personal reason of client.

Y/n never like those who waste time. Ofcourse she Don't work but other do like her juniors , jungkook do and she can't waste there precious time but above all she didn't like this specific client not even a single bit.

While jungkook has taken a coffee break . He is sitting in his cabin and having a staring contest with y/n's gift.

He is smiling nonstop, remembering the one sided kiss but for him that is everything he could ever ask for.

His staring contest get broke when he hear knock on cabin door. It's lisa ..they both become friends because of y/n . Lisa said sorry for her behavior and jungkook being kindhearted he forgive.

Lisa came and inform him about client who just arrived .

---
At meeting room

Y/n enter meeting room with her powerful steps and scan room with her cold dragon eyes. She might change for jungkook but not for others , she is still "miss rude". She sat on her chair silently while everyone bow to her.

Client enter room with his secretary which coincidentally happen to be Claire? Oh that's why she look familiar to y/n.

Y/n look at her and a big smile plastered on her face. It's her bestfriend's girlfriend. She want a good relationship with her. Claire smile back.

Y/n turned toward Haneul and speak " it will be appreciated if you don't extend meeting next time Mr chan , you cause us trouble" y/n bluntly said still sitting , she is one of people who get direct at point.

Many of you are thinking she is rude but like she said earlier "she is not rude she just have gut to say what everyone is thinking "

"My bad , did I make you wait princess? " he asked in flirting tone with a smirk.

"If you want this deal to happen Mr chan then it's Miss Mun for you " she said with warning tone. This person get on her nerves everytime when he came.from that time when Mr mun called y/n by princess in front of him since then he call her princess too

He is not bad but She just didn't like him, you can say he didn't pass her vibe.

"Oh ofcourse I want miss mun" he said and settled down.

Jungkook enter room catching everyone attention with his aura which scream power. Without y/n knowledge a smile formed on her face. Jungkook smile back to her and sat down.

"Let's proceed "y/n said as the meeting started .

As the meeting was going peacefully . Everyone is attentive except Claire which happen to sit beside jungkook is now flirting with him shamelessly while jungkook trying not to get affected.