I missed you

People write because
No one listen

"Do vote and comment please "

------

Y/n pov

I yawn with closed eyes and put my head on desk of office room. That meeting was hell of ride.

Seriously jungkook got all my respect for tolerating all those people , whome I can skin alive if I got a chance like what the hell they discuss in 2 hour when they just have to say " yes" in the end anyway .

"Love" those butterfly came again with jungkook calling me love , I look up only to find him standing beside and looking at me lovingly. "Hmm" I replied with stretching my arms,Today is Thursday and last weekend with jungkook's family was fun.

"I want to ask you something " he said and put his hands on mine stroking back of my hands softly "what is it?" I asked making him sit in front of me which he did ,not before placing his hand on my thighs , and act like it just happened with mistake.

Oh boy , I'm master of the game that you are playing. I stand up and sit on his lap catching him off gaurd, pressing my back on his front " Tell me what you were asking " I Said with smirk because I can feel his muscles tensed under my touch.

"I-I want y-you to-" he shutter but I cut him off " you want me? Huh?" I said making double meaning of his sentence and chuckle.

"I mean, I want you to came with me in jimin's hyung birthday party next week " he hurriedly finished his sentence because he don't want me cut him off in between to make it sound dirty .

"I can surely came for you" I said seductively, making him understand it's dirty meaning behind and purposely shifted , take a file from desk. I swear I hear him cursing under his breath.

"Love" he wishper in my ear making me feel goosebumps all over my body and I let out "yeah" with a gulp.

"Don't start something, you can't finish " he said bringing me more close to his body making me melt in his arms.

I'm feeling hot with his body so close to mine and his breaths fanning my neck, you can't blame me It's been 5 years and I used to be a rabbit in heat.

"What if I say , i can finish,what I started?" I asked tracing his arm with my finger tip.He is breathing hard so is me and I can feel him hardening under his pant and I shifted again making it more hard for him not to groan.

He kissed my shoulder blade roaming his hands around my waist , undoing button of my blazer from back and bring his palm closer to my breast from my crop top beneath.

"Don't complain me that I didn't warned you " he said and make me stand on my feet , it happened within a second his lips on mine , he is kissing me desperately it's not the slow and loving normal kiss. It's needy and desperate kiss, touching me shamelessly.

I pressed myself more closer to him , pressed my breast against his chest ,kissing him back with equal passion not forget to creasing his soft hairs in process.

He bite my bottom lips hard and shoved his tongue inside my mouth , I gladly let him . He squished side of my waist bringing it closer to him making me feel how hard he is.

He broke kiss and start gliding his nose across my jawline breathing heavy. " we shouldn't rush" he said rationally but his actions are exact opposite, he look at my eyes with lots of desire visible and peck my lip again.

"I know ,but we are together with more than a year " I Said as matter of fact , I'm not in rush , neither is he .. I can feel it in his actions he love small kisses just like me , if he want to stop I will.