END

life is beautiful when you are alone
But life is majestic when
A person whome you call your home is
With you

"Do vote and comment please "

-----
Author pov

Last one year passed in blink of eye , Haneul killed by y/n but she wasn't proved guilty as it was act of self defense that's what everyone think and now.. she is healthy mentally as well as physically, she can easily follow jungkook workouts routine everyday with a smudge look on her face.. their relationship is also going great except that they aren't married officially, neither y/n confessed her love but she does show it .

Daewoo and y/n made good bonding in past year, namjoon and jin are part of their business as y/n work as interior designer along with rose.. she is living her dream , Lisa is her second bestfriend now...y/n and yoongi relation went back to track..jimin and yoongi are friends " just friend".. jimin don't hit on yoongi anymore while taehyung is still finding his imaginary women while flirting with every ...

"Break it into half, fucking lose your grip" y/n said to jungkook whose grip is very tight and his nails are digging into her skin making her groan.

"Oh sorry " jungkook said loosing his grip which was subconsciously get tighten, whenever she whimper in pain, she closed her eyes as a sigh left her mouth.

jungkook is glaring the living daylight of tattoo artists who is making a snake tattoo on her collar bone , his tattoo machine is working on y/n's skin along with his eyes which Jungkook is not liking, she is wearing a off shoulder top which is not good idea either.

Guys I want this but I'll be kicked out of house if I get this.. sad life..

"See her one more the way you just did right now, I fucking tattoo your eyes" when y/n and tattoo artist stopped and look toward jungkook then he get to know he said out loud which he was thinking internally.

This is the third threat from last 20 minute, y/n glare at him and mouthed " you are dead" while tattoo artist look at both of them awkwardly as he has never been threatened this much before just for doing his work.

"He is just-" y/n try to explain but get cut off by him " it's okay, I understand your brother's possessiveness, you are beautiful afterall.." he said without knowing what he exactly said..

Y/n pressed her lips together trying not to laugh out loud but she lost it looking at jungkook horrified face" Pfft brother " she said shaking her head with a mocking laugh.. while clutching her stomach..

"she is my wife, W- I- F-E" jungkook said giving every word equal attention and kissed y/n suddenly catching her off guard... he gritted his teeth at how can people find them siblings and this is fourth time someone siblings zoned them , he is furiously now.