Never out of love

It's unbearable to love a soul
silently

It's unbearable to love a soulsilently

Author pov

AHHHH

Fuckkkk

Ughhh

“ okay enough with your moans, give me that” y/n grinned evilly and handle  the basket for picnic to Jungkook and started swaying her hips side to side happily. He shook his head at her childish behavior cause the basket is not heavy at all.

All of them made plan for outing in the park near after almost an year so here they are ready to go. She was wearing a yellow sun dress which reaches below her knees, a hat settle on her head. She looks like ball of sunshine in his eyes. He have a pale yellow shirt with white pant, a sunglass on his eyes. Ken and Minyoung were already reached the destination as they can’t leave their chim uncle alone.

Y/n was relieved and worried at the same time, relieved that she got rid of those 7 year Olds packet of mischief for sometime and worried for Yoongi cause that man admit or not he hates when his husband attention get stolen by them. Jinha, jin and namjoon 12 year old is also with them.. she is quite intelligent for her age with great sense of humor like jin.

Yoongi and Jimin have a pet name Holly, they seems to not want kids and that’s cool cause it’s there choice however Hoseok and Hylin welcomed kase, the most adorable three year old babyboy.. yoo and Taehyung have a 5 year old Hyona and a 5 months old taeyoon. Both are weird aff. Y/n wonder why both don’t get their mother’s gene.

“ come on coconut head, Minyoung will start whining” right, that boy was spoiled by all totally opposite of his twin, Ken was sweetest and well behaved as long as you give her smile. She’ll gave you the prettiest smile in return.

“ Don’t call me that, remember what happened last time?” she started to chuckle remembering how Minyoung write coconut head below his father’s name.. that was a sight to see. Jungkook jaw was on ground and y/n couldn’t stop laughing.

“ That’s my son, “ she shrugged cutely as they walked hands in hands. There are few more couples who were enjoying the sunny morning. Jungkook was staring at her lovingly but when she caught his gaze, he look down.

They have become more mature, more stronger, more in love. He kissed her forehead sweetly and then her lips " what up with you?" She asked and he pretend to think.

" I'm just jealous cause your partner is way more hot than mine" with that he left her hands and started walking a little faster. Y/n was still processing what he said .