Moving on

No one owns you anything. So stop blaming others for your situation and take back your powers

"Do vote and comment please "

Author pov

Next Sunday morning is tough for the one who drunk last night. Three handsome man are feeling like they have beaten by gangster because of pain in their head and look like they are high right now cause of hangover.

Jimin is still in shock to know both of his so called bestfriend tried to hide the fact that one of them is not anymore member of 'single squad'.

Three of them settle on dinning table ready to devour whatever edible came into there view.

Y/n just came out of room after shower . It's 11: 56pm . She already watched her anime with pizza as breakfast when these three were snoring luke pigs .Now it's time for brunch.

(Idk about other but if you gave me food at middle of the too I won't say no like never..... food is life . Life is food)

She sat silently on chair near jimin far from taehyung and front of jungkook.

Jungkook watch her every move silently. She is not wearing anything fancy but only in her sweatshirt and pants but she is Looking hot. Her messy bun which jungkook find bird nest now looking sexy in his eyes. Y/n look up and their eyes meet she roll her eyes. Jungkook eyed her weirdly.

He did something... didn't he? Like she was all good even after tae unexpected visit but now she just rolled her eyes at him...... don't think much jungkook she is like that Jungkook thought internally .

Both y/n and jimin reach to the plate of last pancake together.

Both of them look at each other eyes and start ' the one who blink first loose' game.they are glaring each other saying other to back off with their eyes.

Y/n blinked first and loose . She left the plate jimin smirk in victory.

But then she pick up the pancake from plate which jimin was holding and put it in her's plate .

'Hey, I won according to rule pancake is mine' jimin whine and glare y/n . Now he knows why taehyung called her ' mean'.

"Which game you won?.. you are sitting in my house and try to snatch my favorite pancake....... ohh that's not so sweet of you" she gave him a fake smile after putting whole big bite of pancake in her mouth.

"Did you ever hear of greeting guest" taehyung asked.

"What are you even expecting from here ... she is a bitch" jimin complete his sentence and take a pancake which is freshly served by maid.