castle

Real power come
When you can
Disguise any lie as
Truth

"Do vote and comment please "

-------
Author pov

"No jungkook, I can't do this anymore it's hurting like hell " y/n said breathless as they complete third round.

"Fun is still have to begin y/n" jungkook added after chuckling y/n's miserable state.

"I swear to God jungkook , you'll never find any equipment of your gym tomorrow if you make me do another squat" y/n said and lay down on floor panting hard.

2 weeks have passed after first date both y/n and jungkook are doing pretty good and like y/n had challenged jungkook that she'll hit gym without being unconscious within 30minutes but that doesn't seems so because from past 1 weeks she is just stuck till 20 minutes. Its weekend and both again at gym together.

"Not bad huh.. it's 21 minutes 34 seconds today " jungkook said which make y/n more embarrassed.

"Ahhhh you are enjoying it way to much .... give me a break" y/n said groaning covering her face with her palm

"Wanna bet?...Mr jeon" jungkook said mimicking y/n's voice teasing her and start cackling at her reaction who is now suckling like 4 year old.

"I'm going" y/n announced to lughing man but she still didn't move a inch from her laying position to tired .

(A/n- me and you who get tried while doing nothing . Atleast she workout for 20 minutes. Appreciate her readers)

"Just wait few more minutes let me finish 30 planks" jungkook request her to wait as 30 planks is nothing but piece of cake and continue his workout.

Y/n didn't said anything just motionless layed there staring at jungkook.

Jungkook is wearing blue sweatpants and sleeveless white t-shirt showing his hot body and tattoos which can cause death of any women including y/n so before anything happen she rolled on her stomach averted her gaze from this hot creature.

"Jungkook I'm hungry let's go take a shower and have breakfast " y/n suggested and sit up from laying position while cracking her Kunkle.

From past 2 weeks many things has changed like jungkook and y/n eating breakfast,lunch, dinner together with a lot of laughter , giggles and ofcourse talks. Not wasting a single reason to be with other anytime they get.

If one is late for food another will wait. They both came and go office together . thier dating rumors are Spreading like wild fire making headlines. Everything is going smoothly till now.

------
Time skip

Y/n came first at table because she can't seems to control her hunger. She head directly toward drawer , toward her burger which she hide from jungkook.

I forget to mention that jungkook made a complete food chart of heathy diet but she listen?..... heck nahh. She eat junk food every opportunity she got.

Like now she is stuffing her mouth with burger like this is last meal... very much afraid of punishment as 10 extra push up.

While she is eating she didn't notice jungkook with his arm crossed and judging gaze.