I'm not a joke!

When I said I don't cry
Means I don't in front of others

"Do vote and comment please "

-------
Y/n pov

Jungkook said he wanted to make me meet his friends so we started walking with his arm linked mine.

I was looking at jungkook whole time and he was smilling because he know I'm staring. We reached I know them . They are Kim's, we have no relation with them neither rivalry. What they are doing here?

"Y/n meet Kim namjoon and his husband Kim seokjin, good friends of mine" he introduced me to two handsome men in front of me but my smile flattered after remembering something.

After marriage, I'm going to be mun ken,it's my dream, Ken voice can be hear in my mind with her dreamy eyes staring me.

I shake the thought aways and try to smile a little and said "pleasure meeting you" They both are staring at me with very unknown gaze which I never received before. Am I looking that weird? I know that's was not good idea of wearing this dress.

" Nice to meet you too y/n "namjoon said and hugged me. What the hell? I feel Jungkook get stiffen beside me too.

I didn't return neither protest just stood there cause I don't know what to do exactly. Nobody hug me knowing my rude personality which is quite famous before I can push him..

His husband pulls him back, gave me a very awkward smile and said" he is sometimes clingy, don't mind him" to which namjoon gave me a beautiful dimple smile and apologized. Jungkook wrap his arm around my waist securely.

" Congratulations, you both look great together , power couple " seokjin said winking and eyeing both of me and jungkook , but he and namjoon look majestic together like some movie heroes.

We look best together aren't we babe? Ken voice again rings in my mind.

"Thank you" we both said together and look at each other with small smile which didn't reach my eyes . I'm trying very hard to not shout on ken voice which is kept ringing in my mind.

They continue talking basically seokjin and jungkook keep talking with namjoon humming sometimes in approval but why on the earth he is staring at me like I'm only human here seriously I'm feeling uncomfortable now.

I nudge jungkook and let him know that I'll be in restroom.

I move away from them but I can see namjoon and seokjin gaze following me but I ignored. Both of them are weird.

"Miss mun " I heard a voice from side and turned around to see lisa with another gorgeous women they are walking toward me with smile which I returned equally.

"Congratulations miss mun" lisa said bow me a little, how many time I have told this girl to call me y/n and not to bow but still she didn't listen.

"Thank you Lisa, I'm glad you came ... enjoy " I Said and about to walk but her voice stopped me " this is rose , my bestfriend she is your big fan" lisa said and I look toward rose who is smiling and she greet me " hello miss" with a bow.

I have fan? I didn't know that. I can see me and Ken in them.

We are bestfriend first and then lovers babe, again Ken voice said full of warmth.

I close my eyes , take a deep breath and said "oh I see, nice meeting you rose, have great evening.... hope we meet again, see you"

And walked away toward restroom, my mind is filled with only one name
" ken"