Someone love me please ...

Emotionally: I'm done
Mentally: I'm drained
Spiritually: I'm dead
Physically:I smile

"Do vote and comment please

--------
Author pov

A boy sneak in his house from his window try not get notice from anyone but to his disappointment his mother was waiting in his room.

He get stiffen at his position seeing his mother standing at door " M-Mom" he stuttered in fear.

"Your dad want to meet you NOW " she yelled the last word making the boy flinch, he know what is going to happen next .

He walk behind his mother , eyes filled with tear already . He try to convince his friends for not make him stay after 7pm but they didn't listen and now he will face the consequences.

They entered the room where his dad is working on his laptop with the stick on his side" ahh look who we have here?" Said Mr mun in sarcasm looking at minyoung who is look unaffected but his eyes are glisten with tears little.

Minyoung removed his shirt from his body ready to accept what his father going to give, it's almost everyday thing for him, if he didn't get more than 95% marks he get hits, if their parents fight he get beaten, if he try to object them than he get constant hit until he'll pass out, one rule break he'll get hit ...

his parents never really talk to him rather their stick did.

Mr mun walk toward minyoung clutching the stick in his hand " you are not my child" with that minyoung received first bruises of the night. He sealed his lips because he know if he make any sound, punishment going to be double.

" How such a dumb boy like you, can be my son?" Another hit make its way towards minyoung.

"You are nothing but a cruse to us" Another one, minyoung control his sob each hit with many humiliation, he is hurting physically but the pain is not only physically but also emotionally.

" what was last percentile you got?" A whimper left minyoung's mouth as 13 he counted, Mr mun get more mad and gave the powerful hit which made stick to get broken.

His percentile doesn't matter right all that matter is how much his dad is mad at someone else and pouring his anger into minyoung.

"Give me the other one" his dad demanded to his mom , she bring the stick and gave it to Mr mun , her movement are normal as she doesn't care her own son is getting beaten up like animals.

After don't know how many hit his dad finally get tired and left the half dead body, harshly kicking him .. he never left any change to add pain.

Minyoung get up after trying very hard, he look toward his mother who have same hatred toward him in her eyes.

He chuckle under his breath and pick his shirt wearing it on his wounded body making it bloody not bother to say sorry because he know they are not human who will listen to him.

He walk toward his room closing it and lean against the door , and break down. He didn't cry in front of his father and mother but now no one is here to judge him when he cry, no one is going to call him weak for crying. He can cry alone ...

He has grown like this, with no nobody's love and care, he don't know when the last time he had dinner with his parents with lots of jokes like other teenagers do .

they always behave like ideal parents in front of society but in reality they never really care for him, never soft touches nothing...heck they only touches he when he is shirtless kneeling infront of them , getting beaten up for the things which are common for other teenagers but not for him.