I was loved

Memories are always
Priceless,
No matter good or bad.

"Do vote and comment please "

------
Author pov

"Jungkook " y/n mumble looking at his face who is also staring back with a frown like he know what she wanted to say, in his side is hoseok, with a gun in his hand and pointed at Haneul with his face show concentration, he was the one who shot him.

Jungkook try to smile toward her assuring her that he is here, when y/n told him about Daewoo being her real father she also show him the file and told about the number from which she is receiving these test and flowers.

Jungkook was very mad and the first thing he did was to inform cops but they unable to trace the number . So when all the misunderstandings happens between y/n and him and he was thrown out of her house , he remember hoseok , a dancer that's other know about him but a professional hacker and investigator is his real identity..

Still they both unable to trace the number so hoseok asked Jungkook to bring her phone because maybe her phone have tracker, so he stole the phone that day in office.. and here they are .

" back off or I will kill this bitch" Claire said afraid of seeing so many people in front of her.. Haneul assure her that her identity will never disclose but everything is opposite now and yoongi eyes are on her , she always find yoongi cold but now his eyes are flashing emotions which are very dangerous.

"Don't you dare call her bitch, only I can call her that" it was jimin who have spoken and then y/n noticed, taehyung is also there along with yoongi who is glaring Claire like he is ready to pounce on her, there are police officers also present.

"Look everything is finished now so surrender yourself, maybe I can help you , nothing can be done now .. it'll be better if we short this out without violence" hoseok said trying to talk with Claire because he can sense her nervousness.

She look toward Haneul who gave her a deadly glare " Claire, he will not going to do anything we are here, nothing was your fault right? Hmm? He was mastermind so leave that gun now I'll help come on" hoseok is very good in manipulation and he is trying here because he can't do anything until y/n is on her gunpoint.

"Claire .don't .listen. to. him" Hanuel said with gritting his teeth and Claire gulp figuring out what she should do.

"You think you can stop me , you fucking can't " Haneul said glaring at the team which is in front of him, he thought he made y/n alone but no , he just added few more in her friend list.

He try to pick up the gun from down but minyoung pushes it far, which goes under a small table at the same time y/n also notice Claire is distracted and she pick up the knife from table before stabbing it in her shoulder.

Claire scream and her gun loses from her grip, and by taking this chance hoseok fired the bullet toward Haneul who dogged it skillfully by hiding behind pillar " fuck" he curses loudly.

"Love" Jungkook run toward y/n without thinking twice that he can get hit too in middle of this chaos, more men are entering the room and soon the whole room became part of fight.

Jimin helped minyoung who was trying to get up while Haneul start shooting no stop without looking who is front " MOVE OUT" like hoseok words hold the power everyone start making their way outside .

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry" jungkook said supporting her body carefully when y/n hiss from his touch, he is trying to make her walk.. he can say she will faint soon looking at her condition..