My real dad

If it mean to be
It'll be.. wait patiently

"Do vote and comment please "

-----
Author pov

Minyoung run inside the hospital with horrified expression, he is ready to attack anyone who'll try to stop him. He reached in front of operations theatre and spotted Daewoo sitting there with namjoon sound sleep in his arms.

"How all this happened ? Why don't you stopped her from driving?where were at that time?" He asked in high voice waking namjoon up in process. Daewoo eyes are bloodshot red , he has been crying for hours and praying for Minji's well being.

He told everything to minyoung how they fight and she drive away in full speed when her car collided with other . Minyoung chuckle darkly " she was telling truth you bastard, every single thing was truth and you let her go like this ..you are a fool ,a big fool" he said holding Daewoo from collar, minyoung is very pissed at him for saying all those things to minji because he know Minji's mental health is not stable.. she is very sensitive these days.

Doctor came out with a dreadful expression " I'm sorry , we unable to save mother .. baby is safe but she is premature so we have to keep her under observation " doctor words break everything inside both of minyoung and Daewoo.

Daewoo fall on his knee crying non stop in agony.. he can't loose her, he was mad but love her more than anything.. he can't believe this, his love minji the only person whome he ever loved has gone.. she was his only family , Namjoon just stood at side of his father , he know know something happens to his mother but she don't know that he can't see her again.

Minyoung clenched his jaw for stopping his tears which are falling without care... he can do anything for Minji, he can let her go to someone else because he love her.. he can see her happy with someone else because he love her but he can't do anything to bring her back , even when he love her so damm much.. she is gone , the only person whome he can rely on have gone leaving him behind with nothing.

"It's all your fault " minyoung said launching toward Daewoo, punching him hard .. " if it's all your fault ... neither she came to you nor you have fight with her, bring my minji back you bastard" he shouted shaking Daewoo in process.. namjoon is crying on side but no one paying attention to him.

Minyoung was about punch him more but namjoon hold his hands " don't hit my dada please " he said with big warm tears slipping down his cheeks which melted minyoung's heart.

Minyoung left Daewoo who is in too much shock to say anything " just pray nothing happen to my daughter or you'll loose your life " he spat harshly kicking ground in frustration.

"Who is with patient?, sign here" nurse asked with a paper in her hands . Daewoo stand up and walk toward her to sign the paper but minyoung hold his hands.

"I'm her husband " he said and start completing the formalities. Daewoo stand there lost in thoughts.. he seen minyoung sign his babies birth certificate. When doctor leave he went to minyoung and said

"Baby is mine " daewoo said with determined eyes "she was my wife and that is my child , you are nobody here" minyoung replied with cold voice.

"But you know she is my child so why did you sign as father huh?" Daewoo asked pushing minyoung a little

"Oh I do but No one else does ... you can't do anything" minyoung replied and start walked inside.. for first time he is being selfish for once he don't want to be selfless and care everyone else before him.