I love you more

Time is everything we have
And don't

"Do vote and comment please "

------
Author pov

"Deserved" Haneul said laughing with a gun in his hands was able to pull the trigger but y/n instinct was fast this time , she dogged it.

And she picked up the nearest gun which was thrown away by minyoung and shoot all bullets in his body, she is expert shooter ... she didn't stopped there ,she keep on shooting even when her gun is empty , he killed her dad, her most loved person.. he made her moster , she loathe herself for doing this but she is still not stopping.

And when adrenaline finally decreased from her body , she closed her eyes black engulfed her" Y/N" jungkook yelled looking at falling body..

---

"I know you like sleeping but get up now" jungkook said crying while looking at y/n who is not showing any response in return..

"Love" he said putting his head at her stomach holding her hand softly, shaking at little trying to earn any kind of reaction, he is crying non stop without break looking at her motionless face.

Jimin exhale his anger and patted jungkook head" I left you for 5 minutes and you started crying again" he said with a eye roll looking at his over dramatic friend.

"She fainted because of blood loss , stop crying dumbhead" jimin said staring at y/n , whose eyes are closed while bloods are supplying to her stream they are in hospital after what happened back there .. jungkook just snuggle more into y/n seeking for her warmth, which he missed from past weeks.

"Come on kook , go to sleep now or I'll complain to sexy mommy when she get up" taehyung try to cheer up but earn a glare from jimin, it's not taehyung's fault y/n is wrapped in white bandages looking like a mummy and she is sexy ofcourse, while our taehyung is very honest prevert.

"Get up fast" jungkook said kissing her forehead but he didn't move out just put his head on hospital bed looking at her closed eyes.

" jungkook enough now, go outside change your bloody clothes and sleep" jimin said softly holding his arm trying to make him give up on his stubbornness.

"Let him jimin " it was yoongi who said but jimin rolled his eyes, he is not talking to yoongi, heck not even looking at his side.

" we can't allowed more visitors so kindly leave the room, you are disturbing patient " a nurse said with a polite smile .

Jimin walk past yoongi like he is invisible after giving a sweet smile to jungkook while yoongi follow him with lots of emotions ,outside was standing namjoon, jin and Daewoo who just visited y/n..they are relief she is fine.

taehyung follow nurse with a smirk in his face " Hey miss, can I get your number? " He asked directly winking at her and " hyung" jungkook said and this made taehyung run without looking back.

"You sacred me to death" jungkook said remembering the inc.ident few hours ago..

"Dad " jungkook listen y/n saying something, he smiled looking at her but her eyes are closed.. she is crying sweating, she is having nightmares" love" he try to wake her up but she didn't so he called doctors.