Mine to destroy

Some soul suffer
Silently

"Do vote and comment please "

---------
Author pov

Jungkook look at his right side where y/n is still sleeping like dead, it's 10 am already, jungkook has taken bath and now he is waiting for y/n to wake up.

He is just enjoying how she look with her cheeks pressed to pillow , lips parted a little, her face is very peaceful like nothing can change her state right now.

Jungkook smile and held a strand of her hair , glide it slowly, he don't want to wake her up but also want to wake her up. He kissed her forehead making her groan a little and shift to another side.

"Love" he called softly with his hand pinching her cheeks not so harsh but enough to make her feel pain.

She stir again and hug jungkook close to her. Now he left with no choice but just to wake her up by his method.

He kissed her cheeks and check her reaction but y/n didn't showed any...

He kissed her nose making her nose scrunch a little, he smiled liking her response.

He removed himself from her grip and start attacking her neck, kissing it softly, giving her butterfly kisses.

He kissed her lips harshly biting on it. Y/n opened her eyes, and pushed Jungkook very hard that he landed on ground with thug.

"What the hell you were doing?" Y/n growl still in half sleep, Jungkook groan and bring his body up , scoff at y/n.

"Oh I did nothing, you just fucked me last night " jungkook said with shurg and stand up reached toward bed again, y/n who have her eyes popped out , she looked at her clothes which are Changed, 'who the hell changed her clothes ' she thinks internally.

"Umm it more like ,I fucked you last night " jungkook correct his mistake with a cheeky grin and look at y/n ,who get a shock after getting up from sleep with a damm headache.

"you are kidding right?" Y/n asked with a awkward laugh and try to feel any pain on her body but there wasn't any, the pain was only in her head.

Jungkook start laughing making y/n understand he was kidding. She get up and throw a pillow at jungkook which hit him" I just saw what is down there while changing your clothes" he said between his laugh and his eyes checking her out.

Y/n get up and start chasing jungkook who is running toward door but when y/n get close to him with pillow in her hand,he run toward bed again dodging her attempt to hit him.

They both end up in bed laughing, jungkook hugging y/n from side while y/n smacking his head " fucker" she cursed.

Jungkook hold y/n hand in mid way suddenly "this is how you treat a person who brings your drunk ass home, miss rude" he wishper close to y/n ear making her gulp and push jungkook's chest.

"Whatever " she said rolling her eyes and try to free her wrist but jungkook gave sudden jerk to her body making her land on his chest , he attached their lips in passionate kiss.

Making her forget that she was angry at him few moments ago, she kissed back with closed eyes, he smirk happy with her response.

"I just changed your clothes and didn't seen anything even though I wanted very badly" he said after breaking the kiss making y/n punch his chest a little" pervert " she mumble and jungkook chuckle

He stand up and walk toward door " freshen up fast , I made hangover soup and yeah do brush , your morning breath sucks" he said and closed the door fastly