Never drink again

We all are just search for our
Forever,
But nothing last forever

"Do vote and comment please "

--------
Author pov

Y/n and Jimin both looking at each other with murderous gaze, they both settled with drinking challenge , jimin is very happy with this decision.

"I challenge you , if I win .. you will not call any women bitch or whore" y/n said which make jimin snorted who already finding y/n as losser.

" you are too pretty to handle such drinks " taehyung commented with his pink cheeks and lazy eyes .. he is little tipsy .

"What with him?" jungkook asked to Jimin about taehyung as tae don't get drunk this much himself without any reason.

"I don't know , he was talking something about a girl , which he has seen in your engagement party but didn't find till now, a lame excuse to get drink" jimin replied with a shurg and look at taehyung who look offend.

"She was so beautiful, I think I like her and chim it is not lame excuse , my heart is hurting... find her for me please" taehyung said looking all sad pouting at jimin.

"Shall we start now or you are going to find his imaginary women?" y/n said with a nasty look at jimin, who look amused at her eagerness to loose.

Jungkook who was seated with them is looking at hylin who is chasing hoseok again. He shake his head embarrassed of her sister act , he is sure now they bring her from trashcan.

"It's impossible y/n , Don't joke around no one won from jimin hyung till now" jungkook said after listening to their talk , y/n look at him narrowing her eyes and silently challenging him to continue talk and see what happens next.

"What Impossible? " yoongi asked suddenly joining them looking between y/n and jungkook breaking their eye talk.

"Your little friend here want to challenge me with drinks" jimin said pointing at y/n and looking cocky as he explains how this challenge works.

"Pfft little, are you talking about yourself chim" taehyung said with a bubbly laugh Making jimin flustered and yoongi snorted.

"You are at her team or mine?" Jimin ask with hands on his hip looking at tae rasing his eyebrows.

"I'm with truth" taehyung said after thinking making everyone chuckle at jimin embarrassed face.

"What is your condition?" y/n asked again because she is very eager to defeat jimin but before jimin could open his mouth yoongi speak up.

"I bet if you won jimin , I will fucking date you" yoongi said confidently making everyone look at him with mouth agape in shock. Jimin who smirk happily.

He look at yoongi and then at y/n while thinking they got alot of trust in eachother, yoongi who said he is straight will never agree to do this if y/n is a trashy opponent, so this is going to be fun, jimin smirk widen" Let's do this" he said and plop down himself in front to y/n.

"What are the rules?" Y/n asked but jungkook stopped her " love , are you sure?" He asked just to double check if this is what she wanted.

"More than anything" she said glaring jimin and making yoongi smirk because he know y/n is going to win because he know y/n very well ,Jungkook nodded his head in understanding still unsure.

"So the rules are simple, you have to finish full tray of shots before I can, which exactly are 16 in total " jimin explained the rules " nothing else?" She asked again to make sure she play fare.