surprise

I never want to stop
Making memories with
You

"Do vote and comment please "

-----
Author pov

"Ahhh " a wimper left y/n's mouth

"Faster please" y/n begged

"Pull out" y/n said getting impatient for release

"Who the hell told you to wear this shirt?" Y/n asked whose hair is stuck in jungkook shirt button. Jungkook is trying very hard to remove her hair without damaging.

(*sigh* what were you guys thinking? Touch grasses , you can eat them too.)

"Who told you hug me this tight ? I'm just going for 3 days not years" jungkook said concentrated on helping her , he is going Paris with taehyung for shoot which will last 3 days but y/n is acting like he is leaving her .

He finally make her free from torture of past 5 minutes and y/n rubbed her hair glaring at jungkook who is not at fault. He smile cheekily at her glare finding it cute and pinched her cheeks making her slap his hands away.

"Don't go" y/n said and hugged him from back , she don't want to get stuck again. Jungkook smile and kissed her palm " you don't want earth population to decrease? " He asked to which y/n shake her head. She is not have good feelings about his shoot.. something is off or maybe she just feelings off.

"Love" he softly called , bringing her in front of him. " I'll be safe " he said like a promise trying to cheer up y/n but more himself because he also don't have good feelings about this trip.

Y/n blink innocently at him with a pout she just don't want him to go " okay" she said trying to smile but it came up very fake and jungkook laughed at her funny reaction.

"I have something for you" jungkook said making y/n eyes lighten up she smile widely " what? " asked in curiosity peaking at jungkook who is removing something from his pocket.

" Here " he said and open the box which contain a beautiful anklet .. y/n face fell and she became sad " I thought you have dumplings " she said and jungkook look at her in disbelief. This women always want food, he should have buy dumpling not this jewelry.

Y/n laughed at his reaction loudly and shake her head " I'm kidding. It's so beautiful " she said looking at anklet and try to reach it bur jungkook pull it away from her reach.

"Let me make you wear" he said getting on his knees patting his thighs , signaling her to bring her feet there. She raise a eyebrow at his stupid request with a smile and put her feet at his thigh.

 She raise a eyebrow at his stupid request with a smile and put her feet at his thigh